June 29 & 30th - Mid-Ohio

SchmuckGirl

Yeah, the GP shift is fine until I get into a worrisome situation. I need more time to practice on it so that it becomes second nature.

Also, I went to Target today to get the generic version of Under Armour hot weather gear....no luck. Do I have to go to Dicks?

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schmuck, DONT GO TO DICKS! They shipped all that stuff back to seller. I was there sunday and wasted like 20 mins before asking.

I have no idea where to get any now... I priced it online, 30 was the cheapest, not sweet, but need to get some tonight for sure.

Schmuck, DONT GO TO DICKS! They shipped all that stuff back to seller. I was there sunday and wasted like 20 mins before asking.

I have no idea where to get any now... I priced it online, 30 was the cheapest, not sweet, but need to get some tonight for sure.

But where? All I saw at Target was moisture wicking yoga gear..... but it seemed like it would be hot.

Damn, Nick has a point, I forgot about that outlet. Might make an emergency run down there like Thursday if I cant find anything tomorrow. Schmuck, I forgot to ask Mike if he'd get some pants size L for me tomo if he finds um. I ll text him mid AM tomo.

Damn, Nick has a point, I forgot about that outlet. Might make an emergency run down there like Thursday if I cant find anything tomorrow. Schmuck, I forgot to ask Mike if he'd get some pants size L for me tomo if he finds um. I ll text him mid AM tomo.

I'll let him know

I order all mine directly from underarmour.com

if you order it today you should have it in time.. I've bought a couple of my shirts from Dick's tho

Good point. That'll work for next time but I needed to try this stuff on, never worn compression gear before.

Fortunately, Dicks had all kinds of womens heat gear, even though the mens section was sadly lacking. But I got black pants and a pink top, so I'm happy!

The top was even on sale and I STILL spent $70 on those two items.... holy exPENsive!!

Wait. Where's my speedo healer???

Unfortunately 12 o'clocker ran into issues with his speedo fix for the GSXR. I've already put miles upon miles on my bike from my stupid gearing, if I waited any longer I was gonna be above 10k for no good reason so I had to go ahead and order one from STG

Unfortunately 12 o'clocker ran into issues with his speedo fix for the GSXR. I've already put miles upon miles on my bike from my stupid gearing, if I waited any longer I was gonna be above 10k for no good reason so I had to go ahead and order one from STG

I see. I didn't realize all this was going on.....

Gah.... I got my helmet and healer today but still no sign of my gift card from Chase Rewards. I got confirmation that it was shipped on Saturday, I figured it would be here by now so I could get some UA. Does anyone have any experience redeeming these 'points'?

+1 for underarmour from the outlet malls.

I picked up my shirt + leggings for $70...actually my wife does all my shopping for me but the good news is that their online sizing chart is very accurate :)

Yea, I think the UA heat gear for women runners wasnt as bad. I got my shirt and bottoms from Dicks for $70. Still way overpriced though, IMO

Gah.... I got my helmet and healer today but still no sign of my gift card from Chase Rewards. I got confirmation that it was shipped on Saturday, I figured it would be here by now so I could get some UA. Does anyone have any experience redeeming these 'points'?

I do. What's the question? I redeem points all the time from there. I always opt for the cash deposit into my checking account though. That usually posts in my account in about three business days.

Yea, I think the UA heat gear for women runners wasnt as bad. I got my shirt and bottoms from Dicks for $70. Still way overpriced though, IMO

agree. but that's what makes underarmour so cool is that they have found a way to make athletes pay $$$ for spandex!

I do. What's the question? I redeem points all the time from there. I always opt for the cash deposit into my checking account though. That usually posts in my account in about three business days.

Not so much a question with them I guess, I checked back in my email and got shipping confirmation last Saturday. You would think being shipping USPS 1st Class it would have been here by now :-/