Thanks for the new daily VW!!

BIGGU

So as most of you know I currently daily a 2010 Jetta Sportwagon TDI but thanks to VW for buying it back I decided to go out an buy a new daily.

VW has not bought the sportwagon back yet but I figured since there are 500K TDI included in the fix/buy back that means there could be 500k people in the market for a used car making the prices of used cars go up. I also figured that most of the parts on mine I can put up for sale now and sell before the market gets flooded with the same parts and thus depreciating the value so basically a win win.

Anyway with my new commute to work I wanted a comfortable cruiser that's auto to deal with traffic. I was looking at the 2012+ Audi Allroads which I like because it was a wagon but it also had a larger price tag being an Audi. I just happened to look up the Lexus GS350 F sport on a whim and found they were around the same range as the all road but its got much more tech to it.

TL;DR I bought a 2013 Lexus GS 350 F Sport AWD in Nebula Gray Pearl with the black/white perferated leather. I really wanted Flaxen (peanut butter) but this one had all the options I wanted and was priced well under KBB.

First mod planned is a front lip, I probably wont lower this one because I want to keep the comfortable ride and after putting Penskes on the ISF I wont even bother with cheaper coilovers.

Yay crappy cell phone pictures.... ill take a few more once I get it cleaned up.

29104931266_af73b7beab_b.jpg

29060498551_b43fca59fb_b.jpg

I couldn't agree more, the one thing I didn't like about the car is be front bumper but the front lip fixes that majorly. I found a guy selling a carbon fiber one at a really good price I'm working on getting now. If I get it and don't like the carbon fiber I'll just paint it.

No worries Jordan I ended up finding this one and it was very close to what I wanted.

Skipper front lip in carbon fiber is ordered...

Now I need to come up with a plate for the car. I was thinking "F GVN " since the ISF has " NO F GVN" but I don't know if I want to risk them re calling the ISF plate.