Jordan 10/10 would buy again

Geeesammy

This will be somewhat of a four-for-one review as I blanked to write one up the first go around.

1/2. Although I was not a direct customer I was a middleman between Jordan and my GF's parents as they were trying to sell off two Fusions they had and weren't having much luck at the price point they had them at, I reached out to Jordan, after a few quick texts he determined he was interested in both at a very fair and competitive price, smooth transaction, got the cars out there, check in hand, awesome customer service, literally as good as it can get.

3. Back in March or so I bought 2002 Sierra 2500HD from Jordan, I needed a truck at the time and my plans then were vastly different from now. I saw it on his site, another few quick texts and I was on my way out to grab it. Long story short I had a few major issues with it shortly after purchase, both of which Jordan went above and beyond with to keep me satisfied with the truck. Again, great customer experience and VERY competitive pricing that can basically be unrivaled.

4. Around July I decided that playing race car with a truck and trailer would be more money than I would enjoy spending, so I started to toss around the idea of ditching my truck as I wouldn't be needing it (or it's 6mpg). I had pestered Jordan about pricing on numerous vehicles and if he thought he would be able to locate them and if so, would they be within what I was willing to pay. A few months of this went by, and I finally settled on what I wanted. Initially he had a Jetta on his lot that was exactly what I wanted, some factory powertrain warranty left, but not exactly all of it. I spent a few days debating it, then it sold shortly before I contacted him about it :mad:. He said he'd be getting another one ASAP, and sure enough, within a week or so one was back on his lot. He contacted me on a Sunday, and the following Saturday I was driving back home from Cambridge with a smoking deal on a 2015 Jetta SE and no more truck.

Literally can't thank Jordan and his team enough, I work 7-5 M-F so going to look at cars during the week with my school schedule is impossible for me and usually the weekend is filled with no shortage of either hawkish salesman or tire kickers at any dealership making customer service a nightmare. Throughout my experiences with Jordan, the amount of promptness he displays has not only been greatly appreciated, but really puts you at ease through the entire process with no pressure. I personally like dealing with someone via text (yeah, "damn millennial" me) than go in an haggle for hours and still walk out feeling taken.

Oh, another great part is the hour drive back to Columbus. For me it was awesome, love being able to go drive the car I just bought for an hour of smiles.

I'll never be going anywhere else. Thanks again Jordan!

Great to hear, Jordan is a stand up guy, even gave some good advice a few years ago when I was getting rid of my Miata.

If I had some patients I'd have gladly went to him for the Corvette and Impala I bought but when I find what I want I run out and buy it the next day.

Great to hear, Jordan is a stand up guy, even gave some good advice a few years ago when I was getting rid of my Miata.

If I had some patients I'd have gladly went to him for the Corvette and Impala I bought but when I find what I want I run out and buy it the next day.

Yeah, he's given me advice on a few cars I've bought elsewhere that he had no stake in which was cool.

For me its the other way, I waited literally months for the right one to pop up and catch my eye. Rushing into decisions has never worked for me so I waited this one out awhile.

I love that hour drive there and back. It's like a time to say goodbye to one and great way to get to know another.

Yep, tried explaining it to a friend and they didn't get it.

Non-"car" people LOL

Fool me once - contact Jordan about a car I want with cash in hand followed by radio silence.

Fool me twice - contact Jordan for another car I want with cash in hand followed by radio silence.

Glad everyone has had good experiences, but unsure about what I am missing.

This will be somewhat of a four-for-one review as I blanked to write one up the first go around.

1/2. Although I was not a direct customer I was a middleman between Jordan and my GF's parents as they were trying to sell off two Fusions they had and weren't having much luck at the price point they had them at, I reached out to Jordan, after a few quick texts he determined he was interested in both at a very fair and competitive price, smooth transaction, got the cars out there, check in hand, awesome customer service, literally as good as it can get.

3. Back in March or so I bought 2002 Sierra 2500HD from Jordan, I needed a truck at the time and my plans then were vastly different from now. I saw it on his site, another few quick texts and I was on my way out to grab it. Long story short I had a few major issues with it shortly after purchase, both of which Jordan went above and beyond with to keep me satisfied with the truck. Again, great customer experience and VERY competitive pricing that can basically be unrivaled.

4. Around July I decided that playing race car with a truck and trailer would be more money than I would enjoy spending, so I started to toss around the idea of ditching my truck as I wouldn't be needing it (or it's 6mpg). I had pestered Jordan about pricing on numerous vehicles and if he thought he would be able to locate them and if so, would they be within what I was willing to pay. A few months of this went by, and I finally settled on what I wanted. Initially he had a Jetta on his lot that was exactly what I wanted, some factory powertrain warranty left, but not exactly all of it. I spent a few days debating it, then it sold shortly before I contacted him about it :mad:. He said he'd be getting another one ASAP, and sure enough, within a week or so one was back on his lot. He contacted me on a Sunday, and the following Saturday I was driving back home from Cambridge with a smoking deal on a 2015 Jetta SE and no more truck.

Literally can't thank Jordan and his team enough, I work 7-5 M-F so going to look at cars during the week with my school schedule is impossible for me and usually the weekend is filled with no shortage of either hawkish salesman or tire kickers at any dealership making customer service a nightmare. Throughout my experiences with Jordan, the amount of promptness he displays has not only been greatly appreciated, but really puts you at ease through the entire process with no pressure. I personally like dealing with someone via text (yeah, "damn millennial" me) than go in an haggle for hours and still walk out feeling taken.

Oh, another great part is the hour drive back to Columbus. For me it was awesome, love being able to go drive the car I just bought for an hour of smiles.

I'll never be going anywhere else. Thanks again Jordan!

How does a 2500 get 6mpg?!

Fool me once - contact Jordan about a car I want with cash in hand followed by radio silence.

Fool me twice - contact Jordan for another car I want with cash in hand followed by radio silence.

Glad everyone has had good experiences, but unsure about what I am missing.

You'll probably be hung or tarred and feathered for these comments on here but your experience echoes mine.

I obviously don't get online enough anymore. (This review is 5 days old, and I am just now seeing it)

First and most importantly, THANK YOU and congrats again Grant. I appreciate the kind words, the fact that you make the long drive to see me, that you are reasonably patient with me, and also the Redbulls I have been enjoying all week that you brought me. :lol:

Also thanks to everyone else who had kind words.

I hate to clutter this thread, but everything else needs addressed as well, so here it goes.

Craig, I'm sorry I wan't able to come up with the car you were searching for last time. It was a pretty particular year and equipment set, and just wasn't easy to find. I had thought that I asked you to keep in touch with me (and stay on me about it) via text, but I might not have. If I didn't (and I try to tell EVERYONE that) then it's 100% my fault. Either way, I apologize.

You'll probably be hung or tarred and feathered for these comments on here but your experience echoes mine.

James, it was pretty crystal clear in our conversations that your method of purchasing, and my method of selling weren't a match. That's not a knock to you, it just is what it is. There is no one size fits all when it comes to things like this. I don't feel like I ever wasted your time, or mistreated you however. So I still to this day don't understand why you seem so upset over it?

Guys, I'm on this site as an automotive enthusiast. I'm not here for business. I sponsor the site because I love the place and I love the people. I come here to unwind, and I'm not even on here every day. I appreciate EVERYONE who has given me the opportunity to earn their business. I hope you guys continue to give me that opportunity, but I don't want people upset if I'm unable to locate rarish cars on every whim, or if I'm not on here daily to respond to PMs.

My cell number is posted all over the site, including my signature. Anyone is welcome to call or text me at anytime.

James, it was pretty crystal clear in our conversations that your method of purchasing, and my method of selling weren't a match. That's not a knock to you, it just is what it is. There is no one size fits all when it comes to things like this. I don't feel like I ever wasted your time, or mistreated you however. So I still to this day don't understand why you seem so upset over it?

Which time of contact are you referring to? I'm not sure if you recall but I've contacted you on no less than four occasions thus far spanning several years. The first time was when I was moving and was considering selling my orange Camaro and getting something different for fun. The second and third, I tried to converse with you about a Jeep for myself and then again for a friend. The fourth time was when I inquired about picking up a CTS-V. Every time I inquired, I was looking into what my options were and to see if we could make something work. Every time, the tone of your replies made me personally feel as though you didn't want to bother or I was just too tough of a sale to deal with. I understood that it may not work from the beginning so I didn't want to call or nag and tie you up with trying to work a deal that may not fit. Regardless, I'm just posting my opinion on the matter and these set the tone for me going forward.

I know of no less than 5 CR members who have purchased cars (some upwards of 3) from Jordan and have had absolutely no complaints. I know each and every experience I have had with him has far exceeded the expected customer service before, during and after the sale.

I know as long as he can get the vehicle I desire I won't waste my time elsewhere.

I've bought 6 vehicles from Jordan. When I came to look at this last truck, he had been in the detail bay polishing it himself so it would be up to my standards.

He's doing everything at a lot with 80 cars in inventory to make his business a success. Making sales, managing staff, working with the banks for financing. Creating sales ads, detailing cars, changing oil. I'm pretty sure he cleans the restroom. If it needs done, it gets done because he's putting his heart and soul into his dream.

With all this on his plate, you may have to remind him that you're still actively in the market so you go to the top of his to do list. We've discussed it and he literally averages 500 texts per day regarding every aspect of the business.

I'm planning on hitting him up for number 7 soon :)

LOL @ cleaning the shitter. That's absolutely true.

Thanks again Grant and Mitch.

I know I could have just deleted the negative comments (Yay for sub forum mod power) but it's ok. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I'll be the first to admit I'm FAR from perfect. I probably make mistakes daily, and I don't have a problem accepting that. I was going to type out everything I do in a day (along with trying to be a husband and father of 3) but it really just makes it sound like I'm making excuses.

I'm never going to be the most "available" person in the business. I just have to accept that. I'm not going to "click" with every person on the planet, and I accept that too. I will however always be honest. I don't have many people that I refer to as "customers" anymore, as most of them are more what I would consider friends.

LOL @ cleaning the shitter. That's absolutely true.

Thanks again Grant and Mitch.

I know I could have just deleted the negative comments (Yay for sub forum mod power) but it's ok. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I'll be the first to admit I'm FAR from perfect. I probably make mistakes daily, and I don't have a problem accepting that. I was going to type out everything I do in a day (along with trying to be a husband and father of 3) but it really just makes it sound like I'm making excuses.

I'm never going to be the most "available" person in the business. I just have to accept that. I'm not going to "click" with every person on the planet, and I accept that too. I will however always be honest. I don't have many people that I refer to as "customers" anymore, as most of them are more what I would consider friends.

That's all I ever ask. Just give me an effort. Sometimes it will click, often it won't. I get it and I'm not here to cause an issue, just putting in my $0.02.

I met you when you were a banker? I thought it was awesome that you took a chance on yourself and started your own thing. Saw nothing but great reviews from everyone and was hoping to have a similar experience.

I appreciate you owning up to it, but it still sucks that you miss out on deals because of time issues or follow up.

I would never tell anyone to not go to you, but from my experience I, unfortunately, couldn't recommend you to my Columbus friends.

• 6 months later...

Frankly, I'm shocked to read about anyone having a negative experience with Jordan/JET Auto. Like, it's difficult for me to even wrap my head around that. I suppose it's impossible to keep everyone happy all the time, but I think Jordan comes pretty close.

BTW, I just bought another car from him yesterday. Look forward to buying more. Here's the best endorsement I can give: when I am purchasing a car, I won't purchase from anyone other than Jordan. The end.

• 2 weeks later...
Frankly, I'm shocked to read about anyone having a negative experience with Jordan/JET Auto. Like, it's difficult for me to even wrap my head around that. I suppose it's impossible to keep everyone happy all the time, but I think Jordan comes pretty close.

BTW, I just bought another car from him yesterday. Look forward to buying more. Here's the best endorsement I can give: when I am purchasing a car, I won't purchase from anyone other than Jordan. The end.

I had a less than desirable experience as well. Obviously I won't be posting a review, but I was disappointed by the lack of communication (and by lack, I mean it ceased to exist) based on the other reviews here. I had really high expectations, but I eventually got tired of waiting 2-3 days for a text, and then never, so I gave up.

I'm sure some will think I couldn't decide on a vehicle, but this is back when I was 100% on an F-150. No other vehicles were even discussed.