College Football Thread 2016/2017 v2.0

Zx2guy19

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My heart sank when I saw that on Team Stream. Pretty disappointed- he had a ton of potential that I feel like we never fully utilized.

He had 1600 yards from scrimmage and 15 TD. So not horrible.

I think Mccall may be more explosive

I really liked the tackle of the linebacker to seal the td run. Bama is good boys. Have been all year. Clemson is probably the only team that has a chance to give them a game with their offense. We shall see.

Oh, and Bama actually has an O-line unlike us this year.

I really liked the tackle of the linebacker to seal the td run. Bama is good boys. Have been all year. Clemson is probably the only team that has a chance to give them a game with their offense. We shall see.

Oh, and Bama actually has an O-line unlike us this year.

you mean Bama actually has an O-Line, competent quarterback, receivers that know how to run routes and catch the ball, offensive coaches who have more knowledge than your average High School coordinator and running backs that don't put Vaseline on their hands before they go in the game?

you mean Bama actually has an O-Line, competent quarterback, receivers that know how to run routes and catch the ball, offensive coaches who have more knowledge than your average High School coordinator and running backs that don't put Vaseline on their hands before they go in the game?

:lol::lol::lol:

Only player in CFB this year with 700+ yards rushing and 700+ receiving. With a competent play caller and qb he would've had even more

JT is competent when he has a legit play caller. MORE than competent. It's not JT's fault. Makes me LOL when folks blame him. :lol:

you mean Bama actually has blah blah blah, a competent quarterback...blah blah blah

JT Barrett:

Comp - 233

Att - 379

Yards - 2555

Comp % - 61.5%

YPA - 6.74

Long - 79

TD - 24

INT - 7

Sack - 27

RAT - 135.3

RAW QBR - 56.2

ADJ QBR - 98.0

Jalen Hurts:

Comp - 227

Att - 351

Yards - 2649

Comp % - 64.7%

YPA - 7.55

Long - 71

TD - 22

INT - 9

Sack - 19

RAT - 143.6

RAW QBR - 64.2

ADJ QBR - 72.7

It's not like Hurts is God's gift to football. You yourself said, in the post I edited, JT didn't have the best coaching or line, yet he put up fairly similar stats. :dumb: