Zx2guy19

Rankings today. Top 6 will be:

1. Bama

2. Ohio state

3. Clemson

4. Washington

5. Michigan

6. Penn State

I think Clemson is fraudulent and Michigan is still one of 4 best teams. I would take Michigan over everyone not named Ohio State and Alabama on a neutral field

Interesting... Penn State over Wisconsin? Kinda scares me a little if that's the case. The more I think about it, the more I think we NEED Wisconsin to win to ensure us getting in. Wisconsin really has no argument against us, Penn State does unfortunately. Although, I still like our argument better but Penn State definitely has a case. I'm just hoping some way some how Virginia Tech beats Clemson and there is no debate whether OSU "deserves" to be in or not.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Florida didn't have 8 starters injured and actually had some form of offense so they could stick it to Bama. Jalen Hurts is overrated

How is Hurts over rated? The kid alone has completely changed the Alabama offense. And dude is a true freshmen. Kid is quick on his feet, has a good(not great arm) but a good arm and he makes good football decisions. one thing he is not is over rated. I do t think he gets enough credit.

How is Hurts over rated? The kid alone has completely changed the Alabama offense. And dude is a true freshmen. Kid is quick on his feet, has a good(not great arm) but a good arm and he makes good football decisions. one thing he is not is over rated. I do t think he gets enough credit.

Get at me when he has to face a real defense

Interesting... Penn State over Wisconsin? Kinda scares me a little if that's the case. The more I think about it, the more I think we NEED Wisconsin to win to ensure us getting in. Wisconsin really has no argument against us, Penn State does unfortunately. Although, I still like our argument better but Penn State definitely has a case. I'm just hoping some way some how Virginia Tech beats Clemson and there is no debate whether OSU "deserves" to be in or not.

I can easily buy Wisconsin ranked higher than Penn State - no argument there.

I agree - we want Wisconsin beating Penn State to help our chances.

Also agree that life would be easier if Clemson loses to VT (a distinct possibility) and/or Washington gets bounced by Colorado.

Jalen for Heisman

Just like all the other overrated Alabama Heisman winners

If Clemson loses and Penn state and Washington win, it's Bama, Ohio state, Washington, and Penn state

If Clemson wins and Washington wins and Penn state doesn't, then it's bama, Clemson, Ohio state, and Washington

If all 3 win, then it's bama, clemson, Penn state, and Ohio state - Washington is left out and committee cites their weak strength of non conference schedule and getting beat pretty handily by non conference champ. Ohio state will have the much better non conference schedule, better quality wins, played in toughest conference, pass the eye test, and have the "better" loss. Strength of schedule + better loss > conference championship (of a weaker conference)

I think if Penn State, Clemson and Washington all win then I think the final 4 will be...

In Order

1) Alabama

2) Ohio State

3) Clemson

4) Washington

What I hope if all win out...

1) Alabama

2) Ohio State

3) Washington

4) Clemson

I want to play Washington because we seem to do well against teams that don't have a big physical defensive line (Oklahoma, Nebraska, other cupcakes) vs. when we play a team that does have a big physical D-Line (Wisconsin, Penn State, Michigan and even Michigan State).

You have Washington getting nod over champion Penn State? I guess that makes sense if you say 1 loss > 2 losses. So I can buy that

I think if they didn't leave the Pac 12 out last year then they would put Penn State over them. I just don't think they leave the Pac 12 out again this year just because they know it will be bad for that part of the country's interest in College Football.

Random Thoughts I'm having that I just typed out...so it may or may not make any sense.

So if team chaos shows up next week and VT beats Clemson, Washington loses to Colorado... Who's in?

Winner of Big Ten in? What about Michigan? They have the head to head edge over both PSU, Wisc & Pac-12 champ Colorado. 3 Big Ten Teams too many? Maybe, but not completely out of the question

Can the Oklahoma or OK St winner jump up enough? Right or wrong, OK St lost to 6-6 Central Michigan and also 6-5 Baylor. Oklahoma has lost to fringe top 25 Houston and #2 Ohio State. It's possible they could jump. Also Possible the committee puts Oklahoma in the #6 spot ahead of Michigan should chaos happen and they can just slide them into #3 or #4 and be "justified" while keeping it to 2 Big Ten teams.

Random Thoughts I'm having that I just typed out...so it may or may not make any sense.

So if team chaos shows up next week and VT beats Clemson, Washington loses to Colorado... Who's in?

Winner of Big Ten in? What about Michigan? They have the head to head edge over both PSU, Wisc & Pac-12 champ Colorado. 3 Big Ten Teams too many? Maybe, but not completely out of the question

Can the Oklahoma or OK St winner jump up enough? Right or wrong, OK St lost to 6-6 Central Michigan and also 6-5 Baylor. Oklahoma has lost to fringe top 25 Houston and #2 Ohio State. It's possible they could jump. Also Possible the committee puts Oklahoma in the #6 spot ahead of Michigan should chaos happen and they can just slide them into #3 or #4 and be "justified" while keeping it to 2 Big Ten teams.

I think you'd see Alabama/Ohio State/B1G Winner and probably Oklahoma.

Jabrill Peppers DPOY over Malik Hooker?! He also won LB of the year LOLOLOL I will put it in terms Michigan fans will understand, Peppers is bitterly overrated!! He probably isn't even the best LB or defensive player on his own team, let alone the B10

Not to sound pro OSU, but the numbers don't lie

Here's how Jabrill Peppers, the Big Ten's DPOY, ranks in league stats:

Tackels: 32nd

Sacks: 34th

TFL: 4th

Interceptions: 35th (1 career INT)

Bama

OSU

Clemson

Washington

Michigan

Wisconsin

PennST

Oklahoma

Oklahoma st

It'll be interesting to see how 2-4 will shake out assuming everyone wins out as expected. It seems to be that they're putting the teams in this order to justify Alabama, OSU, Clemson and Washington/Big10 winner.