College Football Thread 2016/2017 v2.0

Zx2guy19

Florida's defense is the real deal but holy shit, what a pathetic offense. Crazy how good Florida could be if they had half a pulse on offense. Their defense is championship caliber

Well their QB is a Purdue reject and their OC is a Michigan reject

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SEC finished with 1 undefeated team...all the others in that conference have at least 4 losses, LOLOLOL

I was watching the game and they showed a poll that showed 50+% of voters don't want OSU in the playoff. Then the two dumbass announcers stated it should only be conference champions. Sounds to me like someones scared...

Well their QB is a Purdue reject and their OC is a Michigan reject

Exactly. These are two very big problems. But that's still no excuse to have the 116th ranked offense in college football when you're the fucking University of Florida.

Go Wisconsin.

SEC finished with 1 undefeated team...all the others in that conference have at least 4 losses, LOLOLOL

I was watching the game and they showed a poll that showed 50+% of voters don't want OSU in the playoff. Then the two dumbass announcers stated it should only be conference champions. Sounds to me like someones scared...

Its obvious that Lauren just repeats the stupid shit they say. Such a bias announcing crew due to the contract

Penn State fans on Reddit all week talking about how their win against OSU wasn't a fluke and downvoting anyone who brought up their bye week or OSU's 2nd away game in a row. LOL. Now you see why OSU having played Wisconsin and PSU coming off a bye was such a huge advantage for PSU. Wisconsin is just physically beating the shit out of PSU

I wanna see this scenario so we can stop all questions IF OSU is deserving.

#1 - Bama

#2 - tOSU

#3 - PSU

#4 - Washington

If we beat PSU, and Bama is as bad as people claim....That would mean we beat the only team that we lost to, proving we are better because they are playing their best football at this point as they have all year, Bama Wins, then we face bama and win...Yeah....That would be about as perfect a season as we could get IMO.