College Football Thread 2016/2017 v2.0

Zx2guy19

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I dont call going 5/10 to 7/15 "regressing". Especially when there were 33% more attempts

5/10 = 50 percent

7/15 = 47 percent

I'm not sure what math you use, but my cheat sheet here shows that 47 is less than 50

Wanna bet a 6month ban on that twinkle toes?

Ohio st hasn't played anyone with a dynamic offense such as Clemson. I'm actually really interested in watching the Clemson buckeye game. The Washington Bama game is gonna be a snooze fest

So what's the bet. Break it down.
See above, then above that....and maybe just take in the quotes as a whole.

For the rest of yous.....Trying hard to figure out if Lauren is retarded....Or retarded? :yuno:

Ohio st hasn't played anyone with a dynamic offense such as Clemson. I'm actually really interested in watching the Clemson buckeye game. The Washington Bama game is gonna be a snooze fest

Alabama hasn't played anyone with a dynamic offense such as Washington. I'm actually really interested in watching the Washington tide game. The Ohio State Clemson game is gonna be a snooze fest

This Alabama team is the strongest and best team in modern football history according to the Elo system

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/we-rate-alabama-the-strongest-team-in-college-football-history/

LOL not even the strongest/best Alabama team in last 5 years....

I also laughed when ESPN showed Alabama as being #1 in SOS, quality wins vs all those 4 loss teams

If Alabama had played a tougher schedule this year then I could see them being considered one of the greatest teams of all-time. If they beat Washington by 4-5 touchdowns then beat OSU/Clemson the same way then I think there is a legitimate argument. I just don't think anything like "Greatest team ever" should be given out before the season is even over. Bama could randomly get upset by Washington then all the sudden they'll be viewed as one of the worst Alabama teams in the past 10 years. Just gotta wait and see how things pan out.

I am. But what's the actual bet. I already know my punishment. What's your punishment? Absolutely no terms have been outlined. Time for you to pony up

My punishment is that if you win, not only do you stay here, but we all have to continue to read your trolling, idiotic statements.....Kind of like now. :no:

Most of us arent making ridiculous claims and can actually cite verifiable and accurate info, and not brainwashed and blinded SEC garbage. If your so confident....put your skin in the game. Im not that confident, Im realistic.....SO I can see it going either way...But discussing that would be using logic, and I know Id lose you quickly, so Ill stop here.

Who has Alabama played this year worth talking about?

The SEC pond is mighty small this year. They are good, but they are supposed to be compared to the shit they play.

USC. Destroyed them.

LSU, auburn and Florida all have top defenses but down offenses. We will find out how they play this bowl season and against other p5 teams.

A&M was a dominant team when Bama played them but after the Bama loss they faltered. Kinda imploded but still a decent team. I would take A&M over Any big ten west team.

Just because the sec was kinda down the athletes Bama played against all year were top notch. It's not like Bama played 13 games against FCS and high school teams.

USC. Destroyed them.

LSU, auburn and Florida all have top defenses but down offenses. We will find out how they play this bowl season and against other p5 teams.

A&M was a dominant team when Bama played them but after the Bama loss they faltered. Kinda imploded but still a decent team. I would take A&M over Any big ten west team.

Just because the sec was kinda down the athletes Bama played against all year were top notch. It's not like Bama played 13 games against FCS and high school teams.

Translation: Nobody.

Week 1 - USC Trojans - #9 now, garbage then.

Week 2 - Western KY Hilltoppers - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Week 3 - Ole Miss Rebels - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Week 4 - Kent State Golden Flashes - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Week 5 - Kentucky Wildcats - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Week 6 - Arkansas Razorbacks - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Week 7 - Tennessee Volunteers - #21

Week 8 - Texas A&M - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Week 9 - Bye - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Week 10 - LSU - #20

Week 11 - Mississippi State Bulldogs - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Week 12 - Chattanooga Mocs - :wtf:FCS team

Week 13 - Auburn Tigers - #14

Week 14 - Florida Gators - #17

Congrats on your super tough schedule.

Ohio State, in comparison:

Week 1 - Bowling Green Falcons - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Week 2 - Tulsa Golden Hurricane - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Week 3 - Oklahoma Sooners - #7

Week 4 - Bye

Week 5 - Rutgers Scarlet Knights - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Week 6 - Indiana Hoosiers - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Week 7 - Wisconsin Badgers - #8

Week 8 - Penn State Nittany Lions - #5

Week 9 - Northwestern Wildcats - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Week 10 - Nebraska Cornhuskers - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (Note: same record as USC and played in a far superior conference)

Week 11 - Maryland Terps - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Week 12 - MSU Spartans - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Week 13 - TTUN - #6

#9, 21, 20, 14, and 17 for the conf champ compared to #7, #8, #5, and #6. End of the year rankings. Don't get me started on how tOSU played 4 top ten teams at time of play and 'Bama played zero.

But please, tell us more about how awful 'Bama's schedule was and how dominate Hurts has been against amazing teams. :lolguy: