College Football Thread 2016/2017 v2.0

Zx2guy19

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5/10 = 50 percent

7/15 = 47 percent

I'm not sure what math you use, but my cheat sheet here shows that 47 is less than 50

I need a like button for this....I was reading his post and feeling semi retarded for a minute as my brain processed the simple math and was like....Ugh....Dude....Thats LESS. :dumb:

Ohio st hasn't played anyone with a dynamic offense such as Clemson. I'm actually really interested in watching the Clemson buckeye game. The Washington Bama game is gonna be a snooze fest

Feel free to put your ass on the line for 6 months then..you talk the talk but cant even lift a fucking foot. Seriously.

I need a like button for this....I was reading his post and feeling semi retarded for a minute as my brain processed the simple math and was like....Ugh....Dude....Thats LESS. :dumb:

Ugh...dude.... No such thing as a .5 completion

Ohio st hasn't played anyone with a dynamic offense such as Clemson. I'm actually really interested in watching the Clemson buckeye game. The Washington Bama game is gonna be a snooze fest

OklAhoma is very comparable

I only thought Clemson would be 4 so they could get the rematch ratings in the first round.

But you get rematch of Ohio State - Clemson from a couple of years ago, which is nice.

That game was the only game Ohio State has ever lost in its history when scoring 35 points or more.

Yes because Oklahoma can't score points and neither can Michigan, Penn State, or Wisconsin.

But you get rematch of Ohio State - Clemson from a couple of years ago, which is nice.

That game was the only game Ohio State has ever lost in its history when scoring 35 points or more.

Of course. I just figured the committee would go for the $ with the recency bias of the average casual fan

If you think PennST whisky or Michigan is on the same level as Clemson regarding offense you are smoking crack.

Last night Clemson amassed 470 total yards. Last night Penn State amassed 435 total yards.

Last night Watson went 23 of 34 for 288 yards and 3 TDs and 1 INT. Last night McSorely went 22 of 31 for 384 yards and 4 TDs and 0 INT.

Yes, it's clear Penn State isn't even close to being as dynamic as Clemson. Where's the crack pipe again?