College Football Thread 2016/2017 v2.0

Zx2guy19

This was a rough game for me to watch.....Ive never seen the Buckeyes get shut out...since the last time was in '93, prior to me really watching any sports and CF at all. Its humbling really....We were just flat outplayed on all aspects.

DO I think the buckeyes were a good team this year..Hell yes considering the young talent, the teams we played and fighting for every game this year. Lots of close calls.

DO I think Clemson is a Better Team, Fuck yes, and even more so after watching this tonight. I didn't expect this outcome, but it only surprised me on the blank we put up.

The Buckeyes will be back, and really, people can bash all they want....But one things for sure, OSU is always in the hunt and one of the top teams in the country consistently. These boys just weren't ready, and didn't show up or even believe in themselves tonight, and that was very crystal clear as you watched the game progress. The defense was tough in the second half, but they alone cant win a game when we cant get anything going on offense. I do believe wholeheartedly that some coaching changes, or fundamental play calling changes need made. This team is far too predictable and has no real threat on any passing plays, and running just got shut down hard tonight by cramming the same plays over and over. You cant toss the ball backwards and expect to make worthwhile forward progress.

Sad day, life goes on.....2016 got another one.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QB's tend to regress under Urban.

Jesus christ. Please enlighten us with stats to back up that dumb ass claim. Alex Smith, Tim Tebow, and Barrett had no deep threat and still lead us to 11 wins this year. Now, if you said most of the quarterbacks that play for him aren't usually good NFL types then I would tend to agree. Alex Smith hasn't been too bad though.

Lauren have you ever played football in your life?

Yes I grew up playing football, baseball and golf. In my younger years I started on the line before moving to linebacker as I out grew my baby fat and started getting older.

And for the record I don't play any type of video games at all.