Xmas/holiday Gift Thread

Geeesammy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a Dension Bluetooth unit for my car, Toyota jacket, new wallet, some monies, oh... and my GF said we're expecting ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Congrats man! Kids are a lot of work, but well worth it!! Just wait until they want to get in your car any time they are near it :)

That's awesome. Catch the ferry to st John if you can. Both are great. I got married on st Thomas and we spent 8 days on st john. Great time for sure.

We plan to do St John since we're staying close to Red Hook. We were gonna do Tortola but I didn't feel like getting a passport right now.

Congrats man! Kids are a lot of work, but well worth it!! Just wait until they want to get in your car any time they are near it :)

Holy crap man! Thats awesome!

Thanks guys! I've wanted this for many, many years. Unfortunately I had to go through some of the worst women to find a good one. Haven't publicly announced to the FB world, but I've been sharing with small circles of friends.

We plan to do St John since we're staying close to Red Hook. We were gonna do Tortola but I didn't feel like getting a passport right now.

I was just on St. John for 8 days. It was my 7th time there and finally went to Tortola, the Baths, etc. I didn't have my passport with me either. They are so laid back haha. No passport, we'll smuggle you, it's cool.

I was just on St. John for 8 days. It was my 7th time there and finally went to Tortola, the Baths, etc. I didn't have my passport with me either. They are so laid back haha. No passport, we'll smuggle you, it's cool.

It took me a day to get used to island time....haha. then it was chill as can be and enjoy the beauty of the islands. We haven't been back yet, but I plan on doing our 10 year anniversary there. Only a year and a half to go!!

Just make sure to get to the back side of the island. They drive on the left side of the road, but have left side drive cars...it was odd. Get to skinny legs, I think that is what it is called, for their burgers. It was awesome. Dollar beers and one of the better burgers that I have had.

Thanks guys! I've wanted this for many, many years. Unfortunately I had to go through some of the worst women to find a good one. Haven't publicly announced to the FB world, but I've been sharing with small circles of friends.

Congratulations, Andrew! That's a great feeling...