Fox body people: what is this?

Geeto67

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/ctd/5973831518.html

01010_5AVNIMMnO7j_600x450.jpg

00K0K_cmMC5MWZxE9_600x450.jpg

Is this one of those mexican mustang notch backs? or is this just a regular capri with a hatch that the picture hides so it looks like a notch back? Seems off but that may be because I am used to seeing capri's with the 1983+ bubble back.

Seems like a cool Fox-body for $2500...

I am digging that hatchback-but-with-the-notchback-quarter-glass...kinda like an early '80s interpretation of a '70s Sportback.

Heck yea.

Blackout the chrome trim, add a 93 cobra wing, stripe the tails accordingly, and some wheels youd have a really sick fox. Those flared fenders just rock compared to the Ford counterpart

Agreed. Cool cruisers, but I wouldn't spend too much time or money making them competitive in motorsports, since EVERYONE knows there are much better platforms to start out with.

I have to disagree on that, imo theirs not many cars with a better platform to do so much with than a fox. Drag, road race, auto x etc. and with parts readily available and reasonably priced.

I have to disagree on that, imo theirs not many cars with a better platform to do so much with than a fox. Drag, road race, auto x etc. and with parts readily available and reasonably priced.

CVPI. Add off roading to that list too. :lol:

I dig that thing, save for the auto and red interior. :barf: Good find Geeto.

It's just an '82 Capri. I believe the bubble was an option until 83-86 when they all shared it.

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/picture.php?albumid=21&pictureid=620

Fuck that's cool. :cool:

I still have my '86 GT:

13040932_10209009915234649_3263150596046829606_o.jpg?oh=8add08f5bb5539f703d42eec5fb13ace&oe=59411ACE