Need home for 2 year old Blood Hound

Buck531

My Niece and her boyfriend are needing to find a new home for their Blood Hound Brutus. They're in too small of an apartment and he's not doing that great with their 1 year old baby.

Send me a PM if interested or click on the craigslist ad below.

https://columbus.craigslist.org/pet/6021224659.html

00h0h_1lX8DWPNRv8_600x450.jpg

Please ask them to contact the Hound rescues in Ohio.

They will vet potential adopters and hopefully help them through this.

Craigslist brings out the absolute worst in people when it comes to dogs.

http://www.ohiohoundrescue.org/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThreeSistersPets

Are they intersted in making it work?

I'm pretty sure she just put that there to put the picture up and to spread the word.

It's a long story with this situation. They've had him from when he was a pup. I think she has a friend who will take him.

Please ask them to contact the Hound rescues in Ohio.

They will vet potential adopters and hopefully help them through this.

Craigslist brings out the absolute worst in people when it comes to dogs.

http://www.ohiohoundrescue.org/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThreeSistersPets

Are they intersted in making it work?

Thanks. I let her know. She just told me that the list of people were off craigslist :(. Told her to delete the add and talk to ohio hound rescue.

They can't make it work. Too small of an apartment. 1 year old baby and other things are going on.

Interested. I can call after work.

As long as he doesn't bite me, I will be bringing him home tonight :). There is a possibility I may still need to find him a new permanent home but as of now, I plan on keeping him.

I called his vet and received his history...pretty healthy pup but is due for a new round of shots. I will be getting those handled this week.

I'll keep you posted if anything changes.

Thanks,

Marc

Thanks Marc. Maybe you can set Brutus up with a home loan ;)

If a dog could be financed for a new-home purchase, Marc would find a way to get it done.

:thumbup:

Brutus probably has a better credit score than half of CR anyway. :gabe:

As long as he doesn't bite me, I will be bringing him home tonight :). There is a possibility I may still need to find him a new permanent home but as of now, I plan on keeping him.

I called his vet and received his history...pretty healthy pup but is due for a new round of shots. I will be getting those handled this week.

I'll keep you posted if anything changes.

Thanks,

Marc

:fuckyeah: I hate seeing dogs in these situations. We have 2 big boxers, and someone in lancaster saw 2 boxers running on the loose a few weeks ago when it was in the teens. We jumped in the car to go look for them even if we had to keep them for awhile until we found the owners we could not let them stay outside on the run. But we never found them.

Man, best thing I have seen you do in a long time Cram.

Good job.

:lol:

If you ever came out of hiding you would know this is on the lower end of my 'good deeds'.

The dog is awesome. A bit timid at first but warmed up as soon as I got him home. Spent a good 15-20 minutes walking him around my place and showing him every room and letting him get his smells in and then took him on a 45 minute walk. He needs a little work on the leash but overall wasn't bad. Got him home and he ate, drank, and took a little snooze. Woke up and came right to me and put his big dumb head on my lap for all the pats. :cool:

I left him free to roam last night to see how he would do and he jumped right on my bed to snuggle in and didn't budge until the thunder woke us up at 4AM. I forgot how much room that big of a dog takes up on a king!

Looking forward to seeing how this goes.

-Marc

:lol:

If you ever came out of hiding you would know this is on the lower end of my 'good deeds'.

The dog is awesome. A bit timid at first but warmed up as soon as I got him home. Spent a good 15-20 minutes walking him around my place and showing him every room and letting him get his smells in and then took him on a 45 minute walk. He needs a little work on the leash but overall wasn't bad. Got him home and he ate, drank, and took a little snooze. Woke up and came right to me and put his big dumb head on my lap for all the pats. :cool:

I left him free to roam last night to see how he would do and he jumped right on my bed to snuggle in and didn't budge until the thunder woke us up at 4AM. I forgot how much room that big of a dog takes up on a king!

Looking forward to seeing how this goes.

-Marc

That.is.awesome.

Maybe you're not:

:marc2:

:p

a bloodhound has always been on my list of "wants". Having a st bernard in the house right now though takes up any extra dog room we have. After this big bastard a tea cup poodle is now on my list of wants haha. Go the exact opposite direction next time haha. Actually though my wife wants a little tiny dog.....if I have my way my next dog will be an english bulldog if I can find one that doesn't cost as much as a used car. :D

a bloodhound has always been on my list of "wants". Having a st bernard in the house right now though takes up any extra dog room we have. After this big bastard a tea cup poodle is now on my list of wants haha. Go the exact opposite direction next time haha. Actually though my wife wants a little tiny dog.....if I have my way my next dog will be an english bulldog if I can find one that doesn't cost as much as a used car. :D

Just keep in mind, the smaller the dog, the more health issues you'll be dealing with. Ultra small dogs are cute, but they can get expensive at the vet.

Just keep in mind, the smaller the dog, the more health issues you'll be dealing with. Ultra small dogs are cute, but they can get expensive at the vet.

Large dogs tend to have equal but different issues.

I would say "generalizing" breeds would be a better statement.

So hows pooch Cram?