Doc's Hangout this Saturday 3-18

Cordell

Talked to Doc and we'd like to get some people out Saturday night. Haven't set a time yet (will update soon), but hopefully some of you will come out. All are welcome.

3-18-17, at 9pm be there

320 London Road

Suite 101, in Building 100

Delaware, Ohio

As you enter the Howald Industrial Park, we're in the first building. Please no alcohol, and smoking outside is allowed but please keep your butts picked up.

Edited by Cordell

Scott says a good number of people have contacted him about attending. There is an electrical issue interfering with the entrance hallway lighting and one restroom, but temporary lighting will be up. My office and garage aren't affected. Things just look a little jankier than usual as you first come into the building. :p

Scott says a good number of people have contacted him about attending. There is an electrical issue interfering with the entrance hallway lighting and one restroom, but temporary lighting will be up. My office and garage aren't affected. Things just look a little jankier than usual as you first come into the building. :p

Yeah most people replied on Facebook, but we'd certainly be happy to meet any newer CR members.

I left at 1am and hardly anyone else on the roads. It was great.

I will say coming down Riverside Drive, there was a black early '00s Altima with steelies (no hubcaps) and no license plate light that came out of West Case in front of me while I was rolling through the light. I backed off a good bit and this guy was ALL OVER THE ROAD. I slowed waaaaay back and he ran the red-light making a left onto Hayden/Bethel going up to Sawmill and was totally erratic.

I only say all of that because, after I got safely home, it weighed on me that I didn't call 911. I hope the driver didn't hit anyone else (he was close!).