Who/What's your Insurance?

SuperHawk

Geico

2008 ZZR600

Minimum coverage 1000 deductible

$162.00 per year

37 years 6 point on license

Best comprehensive quote I got is around 1200+ per year...are you kidding me....I am watching this thread for some great inputs.....

one quick question.....can you buy insurance just for track days...

It's almost impossible to insure a race bike for the track and I think if you enter a sanctioned race it negates that, and MOST short and long term disabilty insurance policy's too ??

100/300

covers equipment and add ons

allstate

298.50 a year.

clean record.

One thing I'm a bit worried about is that my insurance guy has by bike as a 06 Yamaha Xvs650 in their system. It's really an 06 R6. I called and asked, and he said that they don't have all the VIN's in the system and that I would be fine if I ever needed to use the insurance because I have a motorcycle policy through them. Sounds kinda weird, eh?

Does anyone have medical payments? They go up to $25k but really add to the cost. I'm not sure why they are needed? Anyone explain....

I have them @ 25k thru progressive I think they are the only ones that do that much.

They aren't needed unless you don't have regular health insurance. Which I don't (I do but it wont cover motorcycle injuries) To me its worth it to have the medical payments even if it costs alot more.

1400 and some change a year through progressive. :( age 29. My driving record is not the greatest. 17 tickets, wreckless op (hopefully getting dropped), license suspension. That doesn't include the 5-10 seatbelt violations i have had.