New Mall Crawler, Crawling to do

BIGGU

So you all know I replaced the Sport wagon with a 2013 Lexus GS350 well now the GS is replaced. I found that the GS while nice lacked the utility I was used to. I bought a few things a while back and went to put them in the GS and they were just to large to fit in the trunk or the back seat and it wasn't like it was a large box.

Irregardless, I sold the ISF and the GS and picked up this 2017 4runner TRD Pro in Cement. Now I get it yes its rather expensive for what you get however the resale value is quite rather insane in these so it has its perks. Did I need the TRD Pro package? nope I didnt, do any of us need the package on the vehicle we drive nope but we wanted it for X reason so we got it. Me? I wanted the Cement color not only because it again is exclusive to the TRD Pro but only available for one model year on a limited basis so it helps keep resale up.

34427454445_0408baee94_b.jpg

33617274143_9cb6e795b1_b.jpg

34289546742_2971d1c384_b.jpg34289547032_58399299dd_b.jpg

Did I need the TRD Pro package? nope I didnt, do any of us need the package on the vehicle we drive nope but we wanted it for X reason so we got it.

No you needed it. It's what makes car people different from non car people. Anybody who says otherwise is lying.

Me? I wanted the Cement color not only because it again is exclusive to the TRD Pro but only available for one model year on a limited basis so it helps keep resale up.

I know you wanted something limited and exclusive but the "cement" color is just so damn plain. Since it already has black accents, I think some small orange accents to go along with it would make it pop. Maybe the old yellow/orange/red TRD racing stripes. Or cover the wheel arches in matte black vinyl and then outline the color separation with an orange pinstripe. I know there is a modern lower door TRD decal but it comes only in black and looks kind of ricer. It's a super nice truck....just needs a little more "pop".

Very cool! My uncle has 2015ish 4Runner, but in limited trim with the low, housewife edition bumpers. It's loaded Otherwise though. I'd consider buying it from him in a couple years if I could bolt on the TRD face.

You can probably sell that thing right now for $500 more than you paid. Inventory is super low right now.

Beautiful truck. Do they come with the KDSS, is it an option?

Yea its rather crazy. Cali and PNW are asking 5k-10K over MSRP for it. TRD Pro dont get KDSS but you can get it on the TRD trials.

Sooo cool. I love these so much. This and the quicksand color are perfect. Wish they fit my needs better than my f150.

I wanted the quicksand too but im not paying MSRP for a used 2016 with 30-40k on it!

Awesome rig, time to mod it and take it off-roading...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiyiTqpss-ihtLHz-juFxIQ

The color is meh, the quicksand color is pretty cool though. I didn't know that color was only released for one year.

What came in those? v6? V8?

TRD pro doesn't even need mods, that thing's offroad ready

TRD pro doesn't even need mods, that thing's offroad ready

True, that link i posted is of a three vehicle expedition (2 4runners and a taco). Other than bumpers, rock sliders and tires the 4runners were already pretty capable. However I THINK they may have changed the gears on those particular trucks.

Damn I really need to be a sponsor on here!

Congrats on the new 4Runner! They are pretty bad ass. Got my dad (W0lverin3 on here) a 2016 Pro in magnetic grey, literally last order Toyota accepted for the 2016 builds. Then immediatly when Toyota opened up the 2017 orders placed it and his was the first to arrive to our dealership. His was also cement. Then a month later traded it in on the Camaro. All of that and didn't lose a penny.

You can't go wrong with a 4Runner!

Damn I really need to be a sponsor on here!

Congrats on the new 4Runner! They are pretty bad ass. Got my dad (W0lverin3 on here) a 2016 Pro in magnetic grey, literally last order Toyota accepted for the 2016 builds. Then immediatly when Toyota opened up the 2017 orders placed it and his was the first to arrive to our dealership. His was also cement. Then a month later traded it in on the Camaro. All of that and didn't lose a penny.

You can't go wrong with a 4Runner!

Patrick knows where he gets his hookup. :gabe: