2017 College Football Thread

o0n8

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm losing my mind right now by that bad coaching on that Miss. St. possession. So fucking bad. They deserve to lose now... And I'd love to see Bama lose obviously.

I agree, I don’t even know what they were trying to do, they snapped the ball quick on second down even... WTF

Thank god we squeaked that out. Fuck.

Yeah that wasn't good for you guys. Thank god for Miss St.'s awful coaching. Bama's player definitively backed it up but the game should never have been in the hands of Bama's Offense.

'Bama is not all that great. Def doesn't look like the number one in the country.

Don't get me wrong, OSU DEF doesn't either, but they'd had so many close calls against nobodies.

Bama is without 4 starting LB. Its glaring obvious.

Bama offense looked so awful 2&3 quarter. Bama is going away from the run and pas pass pass. Finally in fourth they ran it down their throats and were productive. Bama and Daboll need to stop trying to make Jalen a pocket passer. It doesn't work.

Bama is without 4 starting LB. Its glaring obvious.

Bama offense looked so awful 2&3 quarter. Bama is going away from the run and pas pass pass. Finally in fourth they ran it down their throats and were productive. Bama and Daboll need to stop trying to make Jalen a pocket passer. It doesn't work.

So what you're saying is, they're not that great. I agree.

I do agree with you that Jalen is no pocket passer. He's never gonna make it as an NFL QB.

Not that I'm advocating tOSU getting in. The biggest variables in all of this is, there's still 3 weeks left and nobody knows what the committee will ultimately base their choice on if it's close.

Ohio State needs...

-To win out in impressive fashion. Style points are very important right now for them.

-Alabama to win out. Someone from the SEC is getting in regardless, this is the only way 2 SEC teams for sure don't get in. Auburn will have 3 losses and UGA will have 2 without a CC.

-Oklahoma to win out. Someone from the B12 is getting in regardless, might as well be the team that beat us to improve our "quality loss" category.

-Stanford to win out. This eliminates any chance of a P12 team getting in.

I honestly don't know what the best case for tOSU is in regards to what happens in the ACC. It's hard for me to see them putting 2 ACC teams in, but you never know.

Again, I'm not advocating for tOSU to get in. I'd rather be left out than embarrassed again honestly but if I'm given a free chip to put on red or black, I'm not throwing it away.

Predicting top ten after this weekend

Bama

Oklahoma

Miami

Clemson

Wisconsin

Georgia

Auburn

USC

Ohio st

Notre damn

Your first five are fairly legit, I can buy those. Wisconsin wins out they will be in the playoff, which means beating OSU...OSU has something like a 99.6 percent chance of making the B1G championship game on espn, they just have to beat IL.

The committee will dump GA behind Auburn, they value the head to head match ups IMO. Georgia has not done anything impressive and got exposed by a iffy 2 loss Auburn team. Their ND victory looks worse after the convicts ran rick roll on them. I also still believe the U is not very impressive, and will fall apart some how, but let them have their fun for now.

Its really a toss up for the 6-10 spots, they could fall in any order, but I think it should be Auburn, Georgia, OSU, Notre Dame, USC.