2017 College Football Thread

o0n8

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

‪Alabama Last Night:‬

‪Watched Ohio State win their 2nd game against a top 4 team (undefeated Wisconsin)

‪Watched one of their “quality wins” in Fresno State lose to unranked Boise State

Watched Ohio State ‪Play for a Conference Championship

This is just too hilarious.

"I’m starting to wonder if Gruden was contacted by boosters but not by the AD. Like the boosters tried to present JG with a bow on top to Currie who ignored it and went with the Haslam stooge."

OSU didn’t make that win convincing last night.

Disappointed in the committee. I think they got it wrong and set a dangerous precedent for the future of how big schools schedule games.

You mean lose to the only ranked team you play and get in over them because you played 11 unranked teams?

What's most comical to me is all the 'Bama/SEC fans who use to cry about tOSU's schedule. :lol:

The committee is quickly going the way of the old system in that nobody respects them.

The committee just said that every single Saturday matters. Two losses even with the championship of your conference won't be tolerated.

Yep noted. We need to stop scheduling Oklahoma's and add Mercer especially late in the year... etc. and the one loss to Iowa wouldn't have mattered.

Florida State this year and USC last year aren't better than PSU and Wisky this year. Your argument, again, is found wanting.

I love the way you're so wishy washy more than anything. During the loss to a mediocre Auburn you were lamenting that Bama let you down and doesn't deserve to be in. Now that they got the favored nod you're story has changed. Did a little 2 step. A do-si-do if you will. :lolguy: Gimme a break.