2017 College Football Thread

o0n8

Lauren after that Auburn loss: "We don't deserve to be in. Bama let me down. We're not good.

Lauren after the selection:

Alabama's offense suffered year 2 with jalen. He isn't a pocket passer like JT isn't a pocket passer. They tried to make him one and he is taking sacks and not going through progressions properly. What made him explosive was him scrambling and making plays outside the pocket. He isn't going to be an NFL qb much like JT isn't going to be a NFL qb. Now there back up Tua will be an NFL qb. He is mariotta 2.0. Even from same high school. If they want that style of playing g they need to bench hurts. If they want a qb with legs and create plays then let Jalen do his thing.

Bama has one of the best Rb corps in all of football. Its six men deep who are all great.

We have super fast and talented wide receivers. And finally a talented tight end group.

We can play with anyone and be lethal but the play calling has got to be different and we need to run more and pass less or use our back up

Excuses and you know it. :lol: 'Bama is hot trash. The MSU of this years playoffs.

"We have..." We haven't seen it.

"Bama has..." What RB's? You haven't played a D.

"...talented tight end group..." :lolguy: :lolguy: :lolguy:

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like he will be okay. Probably out for the season, but with something like that, that's best case scenario.

The Bengals/Steelers games over the past 4-5 years have become more dangerous than competitive. Both teams are naturally hard hitting to begin with, but it's gotten to the point where they are both targeting for each others heads and it's scary to watch. At the end of the day, no matter how much you hate another team as a fan, those guys still have families and a life outside of football. You want a hard hitting but clean game and this game has become anything but that.

Looks like he will be okay. Probably out for the season, but with something like that, that's best case scenario.

The Bengals/Steelers games over the past 4-5 years have become more dangerous than competitive. Both teams are naturally hard hitting to begin with, but it's gotten to the point where they are both targeting for each others heads and it's scary to watch. At the end of the day, no matter how much you hate another team as a fan, those guys still have families and a life outside of football. You want a hard hitting but clean game and this game has become anything but that.

Love watching Burfict. That dude goes all out and F'n mercs people.

Shazier does the same thing. The only difference is he does it during the play, but the intent is still the same. He always leads with the crown of his helmet

That's always been how he tackles, and I hate it. He did it in HS, he did it at Ohio State, and he has always done it in the NFL. I can't do anything but roll my eyes at you comparing Burfict and Shazier.

https://www.sbnation.com/2016/12/18/13351854/vontaze-burfict-history-cincinnati-bengals-asu-personal-fouls

That's always been how he tackles, and I hate it. He did it in HS, he did it at Ohio State, and he has always done it in the NFL. I can't do anything but roll my eyes at you comparing Burfict and Shazier.

https://www.sbnation.com/2016/12/18/13351854/vontaze-burfict-history-cincinnati-bengals-asu-personal-fouls

They both target leading with the crown of their helmet. Of course Burfict is worse after the play. I'm talking about the way they go after players during plays. They both do it with the intent to hurt the opposing player. No other reason to hit a guy high while leading with the crown of your helmet

Anyone see Harbaugh is down in Mississippi recruiting Shea Patterson and 2 other players because Ole Miss is in trouble and they are letting any player go that wants to go?

https://www.maizenbrew.com/platform/amp/2017/12/5/16738606/report-jim-harbaugh-in-mississippi-to-visit-ole-miss-safety-deontay-anderson-michigan-football

Hate watching Burfict. He goes out with the intent to hurt and end people's careers.

This. The guy is absolute scum but it doesn’t surprise me that Cincy puts up with it since they are a scummy organization.

This and...

...this.

What can I say; I like combat sports... :fuckyeah:

Doesn't change the fact that the dude goes all out every time he's out. Dirty? Sure. Hard worker? Also sure.

What can I say; I like combat sports... :fuckyeah:

Doesn't change the fact that the dude goes all out every time he's out. Dirty? Sure. Hard worker? Also sure.

:lolguy: "K".

It made it all that much better to see him get decleated by a rookie wide receiver

He's NOT all that good, just dirty. That's all he has going for him. He's like an enforcer in hockey who can hardly skate but is out there just to try and kill people. No respect for him AT ALL. Nothing about him is impressive.

• 2 weeks later...

Bowl Predictions (only the good ones)

Sugar Bowl

Clemson 31

Alabama 21

Rose Bowl

Oklahoma 34

Georgia 30

Citrus Bowl

Notre Dame 20

LSU 17

Peach Bowl

Auburn 38

UCF 31

Outback Bowl

Michigan 24

South Carolina 17

Orange Bowl

Wisconsin 27

Miami 24

Cotton Bowl

Ohio State 34

USC 24

Holiday Bowl

Michigan State 21

Washington State 20

Alamo Bowl

Stanford 34

TCU 31

Camping World Bowl

Oklahoma St 24

Virginia Tech 20

Bowl Predictions (only the good ones)

Peach Bowl

Auburn 38

UCF 31

Outback Bowl

Michigan 24

South Carolina 17

Orange Bowl

Wisconsin 27

Miami 24

I either agree or don't care enough about the games you listed to comment save for these three. I think Auburn, TTUN, and Wisky, win by more. Auburn pacifically. I'm calling that a lopsided blowout.

Well what was looking like it would be a historic recruiting class, even by our standards has went from that to just a really good recruiting class as we have lost some 4 and 5 star guys and might lose another tonight.

Micah Parson to Penn State after the stupid picture taking issue on gameday with Kirk and Eddie (FU NCAA)

Emory Jones to Florida after he realized he doesn't want to wait to start

Jackson Carman who was viewed as a lock has now informed OSU he will not be signing with them and it likely to sign with Clemson

Jaiden Woodbey is about 50/50 right now on either Ohio State or FSU/USC