Anyone into bitcoins?

Jewtoys

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After it holding at crappy levels for weeks it looks like people are taking what they can and bailing. Forbes and other talking heads are predicting another big spike in 2018, but don't hold your breath.

I don’t have enough for it to matter, but a swing north would be nice.

If you can be patient for 6-8 months, and if you can afford to lose the money, now is the time to buy IMO.

This. I am holding and buying. It will go again...always does. I am spread across multiple coins on Peloniex and binance and XMR, STR, NXT, IOTA, BCH, XRP all are good buys right now.

For anyone even mildly interested...I never try and explain bitcoin/blockchain to anyone as I will never be better than these Ted Talk experts. These are each 15-20 mins each and better explain far better than I could what block chain is, its importance and ultimately why crypto is changing the way we will do commerce (TRANSPARENCY and proof of digital ownership). Check them out and share them out.

Best explanation of blockchain I found:

Other awesome Ted talks on Blockchain (7 or 8 short talks each regarding a different aspect):

https://www.ted.com/search?q=blockchain

I'm up to 9.9 litecoins at an average of $201 each...are those not worth a damn? They're dropping like crazy, which is fine (I just keep buying more), but should I be spending the money elsewhere?

I also like litecoin. I would love to see it hit $500-750 by the end of the year.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...