New Title At Work, More Racecar Stuff

wagner

So my job keeps changing and I got a "promotion" on part of it. Since we purchased Xcelleration Media and they had a drag racing magazine we decided to "split" Dragzine up.

Dragzine will now be all heads-up, outlaw, no prep, grudge, streetcars, NMCA, NMRA, and whatever else falls into that basket. Drag Racing Scene will take on all the NHRA, IHRA, Pro Mod, and Bracket racing stuff.

I'm now the Senior Associate Editor of Dragzine and Drag Racing Scene magazine, along with being the Event and Editorial Coordinator for SpeedVideo.

Long story short is that I will now help run two digital magazines and a print magazine while keeping the trains moving for SpeedVideo. They are going to be expanding my role more, just haven't told me what that means yet.

Just means I keep getting paid to do race car stuff with my race car friends. That and Cordell and I will have more fun stuff to try and blow up soon :fuckyeah:

I like trying to blow stuff up. ;)

I might try to see if I can talk GM into giving us a new toy to play with at PRI...

Awesome! Don't forget me in the fun blowing stuff up! I'll bring the beer to fuel the bad decisions.

:fuckyeah:

Congratulations Brian, sounds like you made the right decision on your career path.

Yes, it may have stress, but I don't have to deal with certain lawyers anymore so that change alone was worth it :)