What are you looking to pick up on Black Fri / Cyber Mon?

Franchi

I'm not a big Black Fri sales fan as I won't ever venture out soo early to deal with massive crowds all just to save a few bucks but that doesn't mean can't get some killer deals online.

What are you looking for / hoping to to pick up this week?

I got a Sony 4k 75 inch TV last week on a pre black Fri sale at Best Buy so looking to pick up Star Wars Battlefront II to play on it but that's about all I'm doing.... ( going from a 8 year old 47 inch LG TV to a giant ass 4K tv is a HUGE difference to say the least! I was amazed at the clarify )

Unless I see a Bose sound bar on super sale somewhere and then I may try to talk the wife into that as well.... :-)

I'd like to pick up an Amazon Fire, not the stick, i have that and its a little laggy.

Also i am going to get a new big ass suitcase cause a wheel fell off mine.

I will be going to Menards and getting a bunch of little stuff too: Dog bed, knife, copper pan, jumper cables, baking sheets, cooling racks, wireless thermometer

I never venture out in the crowds. I'll watch for deals online. I too would like a nicer sound bar/sub for the living room. I have a $200 samsung one and it sucks big floppy donkey dick. Have to crank it all the way up to hear anything. Also would like the Amazon Fire (not stick) for the main tv since the lag is an issue on the stick. Nothing else really comes to mind, unless I could get a deal on my effin property taxes that are due right after christmas!!

All new appliances for the kitchen. My wife has had her eye on a fridge that retailed for $2800. WTF!!!!!! With Home Depot, we got the fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave range, and a new 10 cb ft freezer for $3300, delivered. Normal retail for all of them was about $6000.

All new appliances for the kitchen. My wife has had her eye on a fridge that retailed for $2800. WTF!!!!!! With Home Depot, we got the fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave range, and a new 10 cb ft freezer for $3300, delivered. Normal retail for all of them was about $6000.

Should have got ahold of the whirlpool guy on here.