Best sub $100 drone entry level drone

jerrodh

I know these tend to get expensive and buy spending a few hundred more can probably get a lot nicer one but this is more of a toy rather than a hobby or any kind of serious photography work, etc.

Looking for first hand suggestions I'm sure you guys got some experiences.

The only real feature that must be present is it flies.

I was playing with the horizon hobby revolution rezo at hobby land the other day. It's a micro indoor quad copter but it's the perfect learning tool.

Shameless plug: it's $34. I bought one for my 6 year old because she wants to learn to fly drones after taking her to the indoor fun fly.

It has a camera but the quality is low res. It's a nice training quad because it has an automatic takeoff button, auto stabilization, etc. it's the perfect cheap way to find out if you are going to like the hobby or not and learn the controls before you drop serious money on equipment.

Buy one of these first to get used to flying a drone. They're fun as hell.. can do flips and shit. I bought one and kept wrecking it, but eventually somewhat got the hang of it. Wrecked it real bad one day and a motor quit working. $20 down the drain is better than $100 lol

Not a true drone, but someone got me a Syma S33 Helicopter from Rural King, $25 and after a few minutes of doing some simple mods it flys really well. I looked into the model a bit and it seems its a common aluminum chassis so I could upgrade the motors, boards, etc and I could build a decent flyer out of it.

Out of the box its to big to fly in a house and outside its to weak to fly in any wind at all.

Buy one of these first to get used to flying a drone. They're fun as hell.. can do flips and shit. I bought one and kept wrecking it, but eventually somewhat got the hang of it. Wrecked it real bad one day and a motor quit working. $20 down the drain is better than $100 lol

For that price, sure why the hell not? Scored the same thing off eBay for $14.... Even if it entertains me and the kids for 1 hour, worth it.