Winter Call Out Thread

wagner

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't really film stuff, usually too busy trying to keep from crashing because I'm laughing so hard at idiots in v6 challengers thinking they've got something.

I'll race you next time I'm in cbus.

Should be a month or so to get my front bumper. Your boat accounts for at least 10% of what I see that tries to get a run in with me.

I'll race next time I'm in cbus. Should be a month or so to get my front bumper. Your boat accounts for at least 10% of what I see that tries to get a run in with me.

Well beating a high 13 second car isn't exactly "impressive" for a purpose built junkyard racecar

Welfare car that beats 99.9999% of anything driving on the street.

I'm so confused as to this post. I can't understand why you would post this. Out of everyone you've raced on the street can you name a few victories?

I mean I might go so far as to say my Camaro beats 60ish%, and your welfare Supra would be in there.

I'm so confused as to this post. I can't understand why you would post this. Out of everyone you've raced on the street can you name a few victories?

I mean I might go so far as to say my Camaro beats 60ish%, and your welfare Supra would be in there.

He's a professional bench racer

99.9999% of what I've encountered is what I should have said.

Built motor, big single Mazdaspeed 3 ( I think he said 500whp)

At least 10 bus lengths on a Focus ST with Fbo/tune

A few 240's with varying mods/swaps

5th gen SS camaro unknown mods

Couple Chargers/Challengers unknown mods

Got whipped by a GTR from a stop. No idea on mods, at least exhaust but wasn't a long race, maybe 100 yards.

I'm sure some other things along the way. I'm not saying it beats all cars street legal, but it will beat almost any car I would encounter on a typically weekend drive or when cruising with a

group to or from a meet.

I'll add Scott to my list in whatever car is titled in his name.

From a stop for 1/2 mile. I know you won't do a roll, and I really would rather not do a dig since i don't want to blow a diff.

Still selling your car? Or did you decide to keep it?

Still selling your car? Or did you decide to keep it?

I mean ideally I'd like to sell it. I'm going to finish up a few of the bigger things that I would like to get done on it and then relist it come summer time unless I get a lot more time to do with it what I want.

Built motor, big single Mazdaspeed 3 ( I think he said 500whp)

At least 10 bus lengths on a Focus ST with Fbo/tune

A few 240's with varying mods/swaps

5th gen SS camaro unknown mods

Couple Chargers/Challengers unknown mods

You could barely assemble a raced list this eclectic during the summer in a large city, let alone during fall/winter in nowhere. You spin these webs of lies so intricately that you can't remember the last dumb shit you said to keep a coherent, running-story together.

"I'm gonna build it! - I'm gonna sell it! - I'm gonna pull the trans and make big powa! - I beat a mustang! - it already makes big powa! - I raced a gtr down by the river on a one lane bridge over the river quary! - I needs parts to make 700hp - I already installed the parts to make 700hp, dummy! - I could go fast but I might blow my rear! - I'm scared to dig race but remember that gtr?"

You sound like a twink teenager talking shit about his "dads car will decimate everything and it has this and that and a way bigger blah blah" except you're speaking about yourself in 3rd person and, you're an adult...and a twink.

Video, dyno or stfu.

Ita ok ide be scared of the grandpa mobile too ...

Working with what ive got now days lol

If you want to meet up on a Wednesday night at Trails or at a Cash Days at Pacemakers I'll bracket/index race you and split your wig on motor, that's fine by me.

I want to race Grant just to see if he shows up with a running car or just shows up at all.

I think you should both hand over your keys and race down the track on foot. Both ways so we get a quarter mile and half mile time.

He's long and lanky so that's one race he might actually win.

My 14 year old son is the fastest white kid on his track team and he's only 5ft 6in right now. Don't sell yourself short. :p The second half of that race will be telling.

Was that really him?

Basically. Add in a few walls and sandtraps at mid ohio and bam, ya got it

Realistically the car should have been totalled out (again) no idea how one can feel safe driving a car thats been wrecked multiple times.

Fake it til ya make it I guess? Cant afford a nice one so go the budget route. They make frame straightening racks for a reason i guess.