Winter Call Out Thread

wagner

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically. Add in a few walls and sandtraps at mid ohio and bam, ya got it

"Basically" lmao. Different gen, color, driver, location, season, weather...You should be more judicious with the word basically. I could say "you're basically smart and popular". Reality is you are GED material on your best day and a miserable kunt.

Maybe you could do a lap or 3 at autocross in your Saturn and show me how it's done, Mario Andretti. You seem to be proficient at everything you've never done.

I've told 5 times name a time and place this summer or fall and I'll drive to Columbus

This Saturday is supposed to be dry and sunny. How's that work for you? Since your car is running and ready to go. Let's do a 1/4 mile from a dig. I don't want to hear a single excuse. This is your call out. Literally anytime this Saturday, from a dig.

This Saturday is supposed to be dry and sunny. How's that work for you? Since your car is running and ready to go. Let's do a 1/4 mile from a dig. I don't want to hear a single excuse. This is your call out. Literally anytime this Saturday, from a dig.

Out of town from this weekend, following weekend is a wedding in VA, really wont have a free weekend until mid March.

I'll see if anything clears up in Feb so i don't have to hear you whining for ages about this.

Out of town from this weekend, following weekend is a wedding in VA, really wont have a free weekend until mid March.

I'll see if anything clears up in Feb so i don't have to hear you whining for ages about this.

I'm not whining, I'm just calling your bluff. I'm sure come mid March we'll be hearing more excuses.

You were just calling me out while my car was apart and now you're scheduling races with a month lead time against him?

You are a piece of garbage.

Basically.]/b] Add in a few walls and sandtraps at mid ohio and bam, ya got it

Realistically the car should have been totalled out (again) no idea how one can feel safe driving a car thats been wrecked multiple times.

Fake it til ya make it I guess? Cant afford a nice one so go the budget route. They make frame straightening racks for a reason i guess.

lXMUfz5.gif

I personally don't have anything against Grant...but it's been a long time since I've seen someone type so much shit without any follow-through to back it up.

Middle of winter bud. I asked vaper to race in October but I think his car was still at the body shop.