• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

And yes the LeMans will be ready, hopefully getting back to working on it this week. The Beard is at the braiding stage which is a GOOD thing!

Thanks for subscribing and watching, there's still a lot to improve with these videos but hopefully they aren't used to help you pass out at night ;)

• 5 months later...
Feedback from you guys on these road trip videos, something worth doing more of or no? I realize they are considerably longer format and this was the first attempt at it but is it something people would watch? Need to get more film from the others as well so there's not so much Austin and more of the whole group but aside from that...?

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if you decided on a video editor or not… I haven’t watch the videos.however this software is fantastic and there is a free version of it that is incredibly functional.

I highly recommend daVinci resolve. It took a little bit of YouTube and figure things out but I’ve been incredibly happy with the software.

https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve

• 3 months later...

I purchased a copy of Adobe Premiere Elements and it's done pretty well for what we are doing, definitely doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the big editing suites but it's helped improve the production and speed of our videos pretty well I think.

The last 6 months or so have all been with upgraded camera and software, hopefully the production quality is something people notice and appreciate. Honestly as odd as it may sound we really don't want to make it look TOO polished and professional or it loses some of the small town shop feel and turns more into a "show". At least, in my opinion.

BTW, anyone who hasn't noticed or looked lately we are turning out content at least a video or two a week. Feel free to take a peek :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

With everything going on right now small businesses are under even more stress than ever before, with that said PLEASE give this video a watch, thumbs up, and comment. Getting ourselves and our content in front of as many people as possible is what will keep business coming in... which keeps our doors open and our lights on!