2018 Columbus Auto Show

Red Beard

Is anyone from the North East side of Columbus going to the Auto show? I'm in the market for a new Subaru for my wife, and they have $500 coupons at the Byers Subaru booth. Anyone willing to grab me one and meet up later?

Thanks

^^^ Agreed. There were a lot more personal cars there this year than what there have been in the past. Between the G/Z/GTR guys, Carlyle, The Gremlin group in the front hall and all the classics it was a cool turn out. I will be posting photo's of what I took soon as well.

^^^ Agreed. There were a lot more personal cars there this year than what there have been in the past. Between the G/Z/GTR guys, Carlyle, The Gremlin group in the front hall and all the classics it was a cool turn out. I will be posting photo's of what I took soon as well.

Speaking of the Gremmies...I totally forgot that Eagle made a Spirit sedan that used the Gremlin hatchback body.

They are trying to make this event more community focused as it looses more and more popularity, you'll see more car clubs and businesses involved over the next years. The auto shows just don't draw the crowds they used to and Columbus is a SMALL one compared to most of the big stops.

I WILL say this is the first year I've actually done some shopping at the Columbus Auto Show, took the little lady on Sunday and had her sit in various cars to see what fit her best and seemed like something she would want. Interestingly the Dodge Charger which was easily in the lead... didn't fit her well at all, and has an extremely underwhelming interior. Sitting in the 300C it's incredible the difference in comfort / attention to interiors

I WILL say this is the first year I've actually done some shopping at the Columbus Auto Show, took the little lady on Sunday and had her sit in various cars to see what fit her best and seemed like something she would want. Interestingly the Dodge Charger which was easily in the lead... didn't fit her well at all, and has an extremely underwhelming interior. Sitting in the 300C it's incredible the difference in comfort / attention to interiors

I took my wife with me Sunday to do the same thing. She wanted something with more power than her civic, awd, nav, and in pearl white.

Surprisingly she was all about the Kia Stinger lol. She really liked the interior and all the options it came with. Fit her well, and needless to say I wasn't complaining about the performance aspect of her having it. I would most likely be the one driving when we are out and about anyway lol.

I took my wife with me Sunday to do the same thing. She wanted something with more power than her civic, awd, nav, and in pearl white.

Surprisingly she was all about the Kia Stinger lol. She really liked the interior and all the options it came with. Fit her well, and needless to say I wasn't complaining about the performance aspect of her having it. I would most likely be the one driving when we are out and about anyway lol.

Both Kat and I LOVE the Stinger, it's a comfortable car great styling the interior is excellent BUT... paying $50,000+ for a Kia is something that's reallllly hard to stomach. I know it's judging by a badge but..

Both Kat and I LOVE the Stinger, it's a comfortable car great styling the interior is excellent BUT... paying $50,000+ for a Kia is something that's reallllly hard to stomach. I know it's judging by a badge but..

Trust me I feel the same way, but the base model is only 32k'ish so thats reasonable I suppose.

If by base model you mean RWD twin turbo V6... :)

lol well...... then base would start somewhere around $39k.

Personally its the V6-TT or bust IF it where my daily. But even in the 2.0L turdo it would still be a decent car for her.