2018 Columbus Auto Show

Red Beard

I unfortunately have to work but I was asked to put my car in the show this year so it will be there at least lol. I am sure I will be stopping by a night or two but it would be after 6pm.

...I'm gonna pee on the interior.

If there is a nice Karman Ghia I will have to make it

Found the Zodiac Killer.

No, I goto the big one in Detroit.

I've been to Detroit once. That was 2 times too many.

$10 so sales people can try and sell me a car? I think I'll pass. Something I really want to see I'll go to the dealership and see it for free.

That's the spirit!

I am going to try and go Saturday. There is a guy here with a VW Karman Ghia that is in the show.He is one of my guys so I am going to swing out to see it.

I'll have to keep my eye out for it. Is he going to be in the vw section or is he repping his own shop/booth?

...I'm gonna pee on the interior.

Make sure you do it when I am sitting in the car :masturboy:

While I agree that there are negatives as noted already, The wife and I will probably be going to help her pick some options for her next car. She is leaning CR-V and I'm trying to steer the ship toward Forester XT.... Maybe Jetta sportwagen or whatever too, just don't want anything slow as balls unless it get 50 mpg. Would consider a new Equinox or Terrain in diesel but they're pretty ugly and I'm still salty from the joys of 70k+ mile GM small car maintenance.

In March I see value in the ability to go sit in everything in one dry warm place for $8 instead of trying to bounce from dealer to dealer in the cold.

I'm trying to convince the wife to go because we are in the market to replace her Audi soon. I want her to sit in a VW golf alltrak and a subaru crosstrek back to back so we can start to narrow in on a car.

I'll be there with the G Club folks and traveling with my typical gaggle of girls

What day are you gonna be there? I'm heading down with Rob on Sunday to set up, not sure if I will be able to make it much through the week or Saturday though. Maybe a night after work.

What day are you gonna be there? I'm heading down with Rob on Sunday to set up, not sure if I will be able to make it much through the week or Saturday though. Maybe a night after work.

Honestly I'll probably be there off and on all weekend. Still trying to figure out which ladies will be available which day, which is more than a little like herding cats. But I'll likely be there a LOT.

Honestly I'll probably be there off and on all weekend. Still trying to figure out which ladies will be available which day, which is more than a little like herding cats. But I'll likely be there a LOT.

lol well good luck with that. I'm sure we will bump into each other eventually then.

Someone backed out on a vendor spot inside the venue. So instead of having to set up in the "hall" we are in the back corner of the main floor. If you wanna check it out, the group is the G/Z/GTR Club of Ohio. They should have a d.j. booth set up as well. I will most likely be heading down Thursday after work, maybe Saturday as well.