2011 Camaro SS/RS Convertible

caseyctsv

So, as some of you know, my wife and I moved out to the country with some land. We have different needs now, so I have decided to sell the Camaro.

The highlights:

- 2SS - Fully loaded, every option except Nav, including HUD, Halos, heated leather seats, etc.

- 27,000 miles

- 6 speed manual (rare)

- Color is Red Jewel Tintcoat and was only available for 1 year on the vert

Perf Mods:

- Comp Cam (231/247) with supporting valvetrain mods

- Kooks Stainless Headers

- Borla ATAK Exhaust

- 4.10 rear gears

- LS9 clutch

- Roto Fab CAI

- fluid damper underdrive pulley

Appearance mods:

- Z28 replica wheels - 20x10 F, 20x11 R (315s out back) with Nitto Invos (< 2000 miles)

- heritage grill

- tint

- BMR lowering springs

Always garaged, it has never seen rain since I have owned it. Stored winters. Dyno‘d at 460 to the wheels with stock intake (before RotoFab CAI). Drives great, pulls hard, sounds amazing. No disappointments.

Asking 22,500

You can contact me here and I can provide a cell number.

21479bac56106c8b6d7ca1905192190f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Edited by caseyctsv

This is a car that looks good and sounds good. Hope it goes to a good home. Anyone who has seen Casey's cars over the years will know they are taken care of. If I had room for another car I'd seriously consider this one.

It's an awesome car and super clean. I put two coats of a TiO2 ceramic on it and will make the offer that if anyone on CR buys it, I'll give it a good once over and revive the coating for you if it even needs its.

Just PM me as I'll do it for a stupid deal just because it's a great car and Casey is a solid guy and I know it's clean. I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I had a 3 car garage as the family would love a four seat vert. like this one.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

It is the 30 minute commute to work in a Suburban that is killing me. I was happiest when I had my CTSV that I drove everyday.

I like big butts and I cannot lie:

f3583ebd7e7de06ea3d229943e904ee7.jpg

5f8d0f61dcfc185768b800d4dab95110.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Best of luck on the sale!

As a someone who has purchased one of Casey's past cars, I can say he take amazing care of them. You wont be disappointed with this car.

Thank you for the kind words - I will Definitely miss it

Moving to the country is no excuse to ditch it, look at my list :p

Agreed. I've lived in the country way longer than any of you Old School members and just keep adding cars to my list... :lol:

I will have a pole barn in the next 2 years or so. I want a fun daily and need the 3rd bay in my garage for my quad and tractor. For now, I don’t want or need the extra car.

Besides, a fleet of cars is stressful to me - too much maintenance. I would rather spend my time elsewhere right now.

But, I get your point and I will miss this car.