Model 3s In Columbus

Fiji ST

Finally got to view one of these in person. Parked in front of my showroom this afternoon of all places. I think it looks really good and a lot smaller than I thought it would be.

7JrUM7S.jpg

I rode in one...friend got one of the first delivered in Columbus. I LOVE the minimalist dash and pano glass roof. It's very airy on the inside, still scoots really well.

FiL has a 90D Model S, and a reservation on a 3 for summer delivery, supposedly....I hope Tesla gets around to making enough!

Just saw a bright red one in Delaware on the way to work. Glad to see they're finally showing up.

I rode in one...friend got one of the first delivered in Columbus. I LOVE the minimalist dash and pano glass roof. It's very airy on the inside, still scoots really well.

FiL has a 90D Model S, and a reservation on a 3 for summer delivery, supposedly....I hope Tesla gets around to making enough!

I liked the interior as well, although having no gauges would be really hard to get use to I think. The other guys here were totally thrown off by it. Seeing all the cameras on the car was really cool. Panel fit, which seems to be a big problem with these first cars, seemed pretty good compared to what I've heard.

I've never sat or driven a Tesla either, so maybe one day I'll get around to trying one out. They could definitely be appealing in a few years when they start popping up on the pre-owned market.

See a red model3 about every other day on my way to work. They look odd from the front end when sitting up higher (GMC yukon) however from the side and back they're a good looking vehicle. Hope you fully they do well and promote more manufacturers to hop on the electric bandwagon

If you can live with the interior that would be great. However I was all set to pull the trigger on one until I sat in it.

Friend of mine is gonna take delivery in 6-8 weeks. Can’t wait to check it out. Might be my new DD once the Stang is paid off soon. I’ll get in line and I already started saving.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

If you can live with the interior that would be great. However I was all set to pull the trigger on one until I sat in it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

Yeah we will see after I drive my friends this summer. It would be nice not to get gas to go to work.

just what Columbus needs on its roads - more inattentive Tesla autopilot zombies.

Can you get Ludicrous mode in the model 3? or are people just getting excited about an expensive electric camry?