Michelin Pilot Powers cheap!

rub35

35Motorsports has recently acquired several sets of Michelin Pilot Power street/track tires that are slightly used, but in very good condition.

Several 190/120 sets available :$170 per set

Many 180/120 sets: $150 per set

Shipping is $20 per set.

See the web site for photos

Guys, supermoto is running at least 160 rears. The 150s are not used much at all. At most, you might have to offset the rear a tad to avoid serious chain rub, be 160 is all we ever used on our SMs. Of course, we used slicks, but the profiles are the same.

These are killer prices.

Guys, supermoto is running at least 160 rears. The 150s are not used much at all. At most, you might have to offset the rear a tad to avoid serious chain rub, be 160 is all we ever used on our SMs. Of course, we used slicks, but the profiles are the same.

These are killer prices.

what did u use to offset the wheel? i get chian slap on a 150 on the rear now.

what did u use to offset the wheel? i get chian slap on a 150 on the rear now.

The CRF swingarm seemed more narrow than my YZ's did. To offset, you simply tighten the spokes to draw the wheel right while loosening the spokes on the left to allow it to move right...

Make sense? That sounded stupid...

Basically, you do it through the spokes. An MX bike's front and rear wheel doesn't track the same anyways and you'll never even notice it is offset more...

What size rim are you running?

Let me correct, my new set is a 160 rear and a 110 front. I can sell you a new 160 rear and a used 120 front for $200.

Ok, correction on the correction: The new sets are 160/60-17 rear and 120/60-17 fronts. $225 for each set (2).

The CRF swingarm seemed more narrow than my YZ's did. To offset, you simply tighten the spokes to draw the wheel right while loosening the spokes on the left to allow it to move right...

Make sense? That sounded stupid...

Basically, you do it through the spokes. An MX bike's front and rear wheel doesn't track the same anyways and you'll never even notice it is offset more...

What size rim are you running?

yeah i follow ya. just dont know where to get it done.

used to be able to lace bmx rims but that was years ago and i totally forget how to do it.

17 x 4.25 i believe

yeah i follow ya. just dont know where to get it done.

used to be able to lace bmx rims but that was years ago and i totally forget how to do it.

17 x 4.25 i believe

Ahhh... You got the skinny rear... I didn't think anyone ran the 4.25s anymore... You might have an issue with the tire as it might pull it in too much and make the sidewalls change profile...

I'll check as to what we used to run in 03 on our 4.25s... You really need to consider getting a 4.50 minimum...

As far as where to get it done, anyone that is good at lacing MX wheels can do it within 20-30 minutes... The biggest issue is you need to pull it off, pull it to the right, slap it back on and check and then pull it off again and again until it is clearing the chain...

It's super easy if you have a trueing stand.

Ahhh... You got the skinny rear... I didn't think anyone ran the 4.25s anymore... You might have an issue with the tire as it might pull it in too much and make the sidewalls change profile...

I'll check as to what we used to run in 03 on our 4.25s... You really need to consider getting a 4.50 minimum...

As far as where to get it done, anyone that is good at lacing MX wheels can do it within 20-30 minutes... The biggest issue is you need to pull it off, pull it to the right, slap it back on and check and then pull it off again and again until it is clearing the chain...

It's super easy if you have a trueing stand.

yeah im cheap and went with the warp 9 set up. and i checked their site it is a 4.25.

would i be having an issue with the the profile changing running my 150 or only if i step up to a 160?

• 3 weeks later...