New Sport bike

cfd37buckeye

Hey, Been lurking for a while, and been riding for a few years. I own a 2000 Honda Shadow ACE 750 Custom, and just bought a vintage 1988 Yamaha FZ600. This is my first sportbike, and I am pretty happy with my $150 investment. It is a resto project, but I am hoping to have it on the street by the end of July. I am missing the lowers on both sides, and a few other parts, so if anyone knows of an old FZ sitting around, let me know. I may be interested in the parts.

welcome did you try the rice paddy??? i think it's down towards lancaster, they have a website too I think.....http://www.ricepaddymotorcycles.com/contact.html

Rice Paddy is a rip off shop. Be very careful when dealing with them. They will sell you broken parts with no refunds.

Now, make with the pics. :beating: And welcome.

Rice Paddy is a rip off shop. Be very careful when dealing with them. They will sell you broken parts with no refunds.

I did not know that... i just figured they had ricer parts... never had to deal with them....

welcome did you try the rice paddy??? i think it's down towards lancaster, they have a website too I think.....http://www.ricepaddymotorcycles.com/contact.html

I thought they were by the fairgrounds on 17th in C-Bus.

I havent heard anything bad about them. You get some Bogey parts MAx?

Oh and Welcome New Jack.

I will try to get some pics up later today, being mothers day and all, I have to do a bunch of running. The FZ is a pile of parts right now. I made the mistake of not taking pics when I brought it home, too anxious to tear into it.

I did not know that... i just figured they had ricer parts... never had to deal with them....
I thought they were by the fairgrounds on 17th in C-Bus.

I havent heard anything bad about them. You get some Bogey parts MAx?

Oh and Welcome New Jack.

They are near the fairgrounds but they bought out Doc's in Lancaster after Doc died. I haven't dealt with (or been ripped off by) them directly, but have heard many bad stories. They even had a bunch of bad reviews on Ebay.

http://reviews.ebay.com/The-Rice-Paddy-Motorcycle-BAD-STORE-USE-AT-OWN-RISK_W0QQugidZ10000000000972384

Ask Blake about his experience with them. I warn everybody I know not to use them or Bikes2NV. The latter will install a new exhaust system and jet kit without even dyno-ing the bike to check their work. Worthless Fuckin chrome shop.