Need a notary

Pntbll309

Good luck, that's the kind of shenanigans that can cost a notary their license.

This.

The seller didn’t have it notarized, I’m in possession of title and vehicle. Dude lives in Dayton and I’m trying to avoid driving down there. Just looking for a notary to do it on the dl.

Mail it back and make them do their part. Thats not on you, especially to ask someone to risk their license.

Ok you are on a public forum asking someone to do something illegal. The only job a notary does is to WITNESS an individuals signature , and confirm this by checking ID, that’s it. Thinking that nobody could get penalized for this is pretty selfish and definitely stupid on a public forum. If it is found that a notary has notarized the title improperly, you could also lose your ownership of the vehicle.

I’ve had it done multiple times.

I love how people street race and do that shit but this causes so much butt hurt. Blows my mind.

I don’t let people film me street racing either. No one wants a record of illegal activity.

I don’t let people film me street racing either. No one wants a record of illegal activity.

I could care less if I was filmed street racing. I actually have been and was aired during the local news. Nothing happened.

But my problem has been solved. I appreciate everyone’s concern 🙄

I could care less if I was filmed street racing. I actually have been and was aired during the local news. Nothing happened.

But my problem has been solved. I appreciate everyone’s concern 🙄

Even more reasons that someone shouldn’t do this for you.

Glad you got your title issue resolved!

Thanks, me too.

Clean car dude! I just checked it out. Polish that turd and head over to CC&C with it. I have a detail Saturday but may be able to sneak over in the Jeep for a couple hours.

It was a good find. These next few weeks are packed! I doubt this will even get touched before the end of May. Plus I need to sell the Outback so that thing needs cleaned up and ready for sale.

Mail it back and make them do their part. Thats not on you, especially to ask someone to risk their license.

I lost a motorcycle this way once. Mailed a title back for dipshit seller to get notarized, never got the title back. THANKS A LOT BRO! :fuuuu:

OP obviously needs to become a sheisty notary and hook up some CR bros

I lost a motorcycle this way once. Mailed a title back for dipshit seller to get notarized, never got the title back. THANKS A LOT BRO! :fuuuu:

OP obviously needs to become a sheisty notary and hook up some CR bros

Hooking somebody ups sheisty? What kind of world do we live in?