Hooters Hilliard - Friday Nite Bike Nights

SWing'R

Was a bit of rain on the way over... where was everyone??? pansies... afraid of a little rain. :) jk, i got there with john a little late...

A little late? lol, you could have just waited a bit and made it there the following day, ha...

there was less than 10 of us. And not a lot of "others". Apparently the rain did appear to be a threat.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to say thanks to all the guys I met tonight. You all made feel like I was welcomed! Hope to see you on sunday for the meet n greet. PS that rain never did come through.

Not a problem! Always nice meeting new people, see you on Sunday! :D

I just wanted to say thanks to all the guys I met tonight. You all made feel like I was welcomed! Hope to see you on sunday for the meet n greet. PS that rain never did come through.

Pleased to meet you too. Feel free to join up whenever us Ohio Rider types meet up. Yes, it's more comfortable when some of the OR ladies show up. A little bit of scrappy rain chased me all the way home. No big deal.

I got there at 9:38pm. lol. Jason was like were all leaving and then I left. I waved to Lance and attempted to follow Jason on the Highway. After 100mph I thought my engine was going to explode as it was trying so hard to catch up to his zx6r. BTW way Jason what was rpm at when I was behind you. We were going 105mph for that split second.

Then I went to the bar and talked to the girl I like. It was great night for Mr. A as a drunk chick asked me if I would do her at the bar. lol I was drunk so I told her yes. :)

Uh I was in third around the corner don't know what rmps, then when we were merging I kept it in fourth gear and just ripped it up to probably 11k and up into 5th still accelerating, as soon as I was past all the immediate traffic I shifted to 6th and brought it down to 8k.

I got there at 9:38pm. lol. Jason was like were all leaving and then I left. I waved to Lance and attempted to follow Jason on the Highway. After 100mph I thought my engine was going to explode as it was trying so hard to catch up to his zx6r. BTW way Jason what was rpm at when I was behind you. We were going 105mph for that split second.

Then I went to the bar and talked to the girl I like. It was great night for Mr. A as a drunk chick asked me if I would do her at the bar. lol I was drunk so I told her yes. :)

Pics or shananigans.

Mr. A, you didnt finish your story...

lol. It was a crazy time last night. I ended walking away from that drunk chick because the girl I liked was my waitress. That drunk girl told me to come back to the bar tonight:).

Okay' date=' so late start here this week, so who's coming out tonight (8/14)??

DiamoGirl and I will be there 7ish.[/quote']

Me, and buddy from work. And whomsoever rides West from East.

Beautiful weather tonight.

I want to go! My hubby says no and that we have to fix ceiling fans this evening. *grumble grumble* I want to goooo!! He doesn't understand that thanks to friggn' my jobless state I'm sitting at home all day long! I want to ride a bit and be social. *grumble grumble*

He'll let you ride! Just not the bike tonite!

You.. talking to me? LOL

No, he's saying we aren't going.

He is allowing us to ride to the Autism event at QSL tomorrow. But he's saying we need to do house work (fixing ceiling fans in 2 bedrooms) tonight. I guess he has a point.. but WAAAAAAAAAH!! LOL