CoronaVirus

Forrest Gump 9

My home office is going almost 100% work remote and we were told "tough decisions are coming". I'll probably be unemployed before summer officially begins.

police being told not to do anything unless it's a felony, many minor crimes are to be ignored. This is advertised as happening in Philly and I have a friend who is LEO in Missouri and he confirmed this that works in a big jurisdiction.

Remember those people who laughed about some of us having firearms and ammo?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on those who took advantage of the low rates before the market bottomed out to refinance their mortgages.

I checked with my bank as well as Marc and the rates on 15yr are 3.25-3.75% and 30-year are 3.75-4.50%. The banks are trying to slow down mortgage activity. Will need to wait a week or so to keep an eye on what the market does.

Marc Stock = Senor Cardgage

But he knew all along and the people claiming he's changed his tune, or downplayed the severity are the fake news.

GiveMeAFuckingBreak.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Right now we are grounded, basically no travel. If there is a business need, we will be allowed to go but unless it’s damn important it’s a no.

Hard to maintain industrial equipment remotely but we’re trying to do what we can. We’re prepping for the eventual slam after restrictions are lifted by building control and monitoring panels now to be used/installed later. My only hope is I don’t get canned before that wave hits.

Coronavirus Pandemic, day 16:

If anyone is still out there, I’m alive but struggling. Food is running low!! Down to only 652 days worth. My hands are super sanitized and my butt is super clean. Down to 24,999 rounds of ammo (dropped 1 round down the heat vent while doing daily inventory). Power still on, but for how long? Missing human interaction but I have my dogs.. for now.. (I'm soaking their food in BBQ sauce in an attempt to marinate him from the inside in case I have to eat them). I fear dark days ahead. News is all bad. Neighbors have attempted to leap from windows to their death, (or near death... most have single story homes so they are badly bruised). Blew through most Netflix series so may have to rewatch some again..Basic Survival is a definite challenge. I vow to persevere to the end, I am a survivor! Please, if there is life out there, communicate with me to help preserve my sanity..

yes i stole this from somewhere so you probably saw it or the like

My loan was finalized late last week for a conventional 30 year @ 3.6% which I'm pretty happy with and closing next Monday!

Im closing next week as well on a Refi for 2.875% through Marc. (15year)

I found some comfort in logging out of Facebook and not looking at news today.

I agree I feel better than Im at home today not listening to chit chat and limiting social media.

Still a decent amount of goings-on with housing. We are pretty busy. Since a lot of it is merely one-on-one meetings if any, it makes it "doable" (at least for now). Lot of bored people might be good for homes sales if they can get over the market scare.

completed day 1 of work from home, did fuck all, 10/10 would recommend.

Ive been working from home for years on and off. These last 3 or so days I’ve gotten more done than ever in a normal work day. It’s crazy that now everyone in our group is working from home they know this and are leaving me alone to.... actually..... work.

This was my last day at my current job and I am starting a new job Monday. Instead of working in an office I am being mailed a new laptop and am supposed to work from home. I have no idea how this will go but as long as I get paid then I’m ok with it.

I sell trucks (1/2 ton through 3 ton) mostly commericial stuff, remotely from home and travel to auctions around the country. No mas travel for now. As of last week the spring market was still strong and people were buying. As of this week it all fell on its face. Dealerships are cutting most shifts, gearing up to close down, prices are starting to slip, most car lots are looking to just sit out the next month and see where it goes. I was surprised to see carmax taking advantage and stocking up.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I found some comfort in logging out of Facebook and not looking at news today. I've been transformed overnight into a home school teacher for 3. That's my focus now. This all will blow over. The duration of that is my concern.

This. I'm only going to check the news like twice a day. It's getting very tiring.