Stimulus check question

Radio Flyer1647545514

Since this check is just an advance of a tax credit for next year how will this effect my taxes next year? I'm single and don't itemize anything.

I have my taxes set up now to receive back about $1,000 at the end of the year just in case winter gets really bad and slows down work.

I don't want to have to pay anything next year so should I just put this money to the side?

It should have 0 impact on your 2020 taxes unless you end up making drastically more money in 2020 than in 2019 at which point you won't mind.

I will do my Amurikan duty blow it all on the local economy.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

if I was getting one, which im not, I would invest it immediately.

Werd.

Be a healthcare worker, bust your ass working a shitload of overtime every year, work even more during this outbreak, receive zero hazard pay, make above the cutoff because you worked so much, and no stimulus check for you. Thanks Obama.

Werd.

Be a healthcare worker, bust your ass working a shitload of overtime every year, work even more during this outbreak, receive zero hazard pay, make above the cutoff because you worked so much, and no stimulus check for you. Thanks Obama.

Sounds like you should quit, and go work at McDonalds.

Werd.

I’m sure there are many others out there who have busted their asses and aren’t getting this. There are also many more who are still busting their asses who don’t make shit anyway but they will get it. Don’t like where you are at, change jobs.

I’m sure there are many others out there who have busted their asses and aren’t getting this. There are also many more who are still busting their asses who don’t make shit anyway but they will get it. Don’t like where you are at, change jobs.

I haven't done shit since November (literally, no work. nada). pretty sure I'm going to get a check. shrug.jif :gabe: