Whats Up With The Helmets?

NightRider

^^then everyone of you guys should get a helmet mohawk in brite pink since you wanna be seen

It's all starting to come together. The avatar women, the overly testastarone-laden responses, and someone is a little too insecure to be seen in pink?

It's ok bro, some dudes are just born smaller than others. We're here for you.:violin:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I was looking at these helmets when I first started riding....so, I think they are geared more towards women riders. That is my opinion though. And, you might be ghey if you wear one. But like that dude said, it is your helmet so you shouldn't give a f***

I missed this thread! lol

I think my flowery Suomy fits me just fine. But I have seen plenty of guys at the track wearing flowery Suomy helmets. And the funny part is they are usually the fast ones... i.e. Lizard, Stymie, etc.. They rock em well too!

I'm really impressed with the designs the companies are coming out with on these lids. Well done art work and beautiful colors that can really make a bike stand out that much more. That is the main reason I painted mine the way I did was so that nobody gonna tell a cop, "I did'nt see him". The other reason was to try and scare the hell out of small children. LOL:rolleyes:

You know what I find ghey? A guy on a Duc' date=' wearing Duc leathers, Duc boots, Duc lid, Duc gloves... and sporting 2 inch chicken strips. Now, if the tires were shredded to hell and back I'd think it was only bi-curious and not completely ghey.[/quote']

That made me almosst sspit water on my keyboard!! AWESOME!!

That'ss like the dick wad wwith a GSXR wearing a GSXR helmet, Joe Rocket GSXR jacket, GSXR labeled gloves and then turning around and selling the bike with "gear included". Oh, yeah... The chicken strips, too.

Im good with my manhood....So I would rock at least two of those helmet....maybe three....

I like loud helmets and bright colors....

That's cause us cool kids can rock 'em! Welcome to the club. But, you're still gay, ghey, gai, ghay, whatever...