Lifted Jeep Wrangler Turns Mall Crawler

TTQ B4U

So a fellow car guy and someone I've detailed vehicles prior, Steve bought this super nice Jeep back in 2016 and had me correct the paint and seal it up back then. 32k+ miles and about 4 years later it was time to move on and get it cleaned up for sale so the new owner would be able to enjoy it from day one. It's off to Florida later this week but for now it was mine for one day.

For this detail Steve opted for my Basic Polish & Protect. It's one step-up from the Prep for Sale and while not considered a paint correction, the product I used combined with the proper pads got it back to 100% perfect without much trouble. Clearly the vehicle hasn't been off road and his wife uses it as a daily mall-crawler keeping it garaged and cleaned at nearly all times.

Overall it came out great. Fully corrected and while Jeep Wranglers don't have the clearest paint, this one turned out pretty good for what the vehicle allows. Gloss is definitely there and the metallic flake really POPS! when the sun is out. Today was a great day for it.

Onto the show!

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg