☆~Donald Trump 2020~☆

AWW$HEEET

There’s nothing to reflect on - either the courts step in and agree with him or they don’t.

No no no. You think that Trump, despite a track record of not producing anything to support his big claims, starting with the crack team of investigators he sent to Hawaii that were going to return any day now with big news about Obama's birth certificate... you think this time he's not bullshitting. You think he's got big evidence that he's just sitting on for some reason.

If he presents basically squat to the courts, and they throw out all of his upcoming lawsuit like they've thrown out his last 5 this week, are you going to reflect on why you got duped buy a conman?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believing things that aren't true.

You don’t know if they are or aren’t. You are pushing against inconsistencies and potential fraud because it’s counter to your view and what you’ve been fed. That’s expected, but shallow.

If the courts rule against him. It’s over - nothing more to talk about.

You are pushing against inconsistencies and potential fraud because it’s counter to your view and what you’ve been fed. That’s expected, but shallow.

I'm pushing against it because convincing evidence has not been presented. That's it. Present convincing evidence and I'll say, "Oh shit, new evidence has changed my mind." That's how it's supposed to work.

Right now we've got 5 thrown-out lawsuits and big claims from a known liar with no evidence to back them up. Why is it so radical, in the face of no evidence, not to believe the fraud claims? That should be the default position.

No no no. You think that Trump, despite a track record of not producing anything to support his big claims, starting with the crack team of investigators he sent to Hawaii that were going to return any day now with big news about Obama's birth certificate... you think this time he's not bullshitting. You think he's got big evidence that he's just sitting on for some reason.

If he presents basically squat to the courts, and they throw out all of his upcoming lawsuit like they've thrown out his last 5 this week, are you going to reflect on why you got duped buy a conman?

Again, your wrong. I never said any of that. My previous replies are there to read. I think there’s something to investigate. That’s it. No koolaide, I don’t need justification, I don’t need to research it for you. A lot of professionals and legal experts think theres’s something to investigate, as well as the DOJ. Let’s see what they find. Are you worried about that? You’re not worried about the cost (re:Russia), so I can only assume you are worried about the chance they uncover or present compelling evidence to the courts (all of which I’m sure you will denounce and call fake etc).

The difference here is I’m willing and have always been willing to accept the results win or lose in the courts.

I'm pushing against it because convincing evidence has not been presented. That's it. Present convincing evidence and I'll say, "Oh shit, new evidence has changed my mind." That's how it's supposed to work.

Right now we've got 5 thrown-out lawsuits and big claims from a known liar with no evidence to back them up. Why is it so radical, in the face of no evidence, not to believe the fraud claims? That should be the default position.

Then the courts will say “shut the fuck up Rudy and Don” and we all move on.

You expected big news from Trump today. That's right there in your previous posts. Did Trump deliver?

The DOJ is nvestigating this now. That’s a significant development. I’m not waiting for Trump to personally say anything. I’m waiting to see and expecting to see investigations be announced, like today it was.

The DOJ is nvestigating this now. That’s a significant development. I’m not waiting for Trump to personally say anything. I’m waiting to see and expecting to see investigations be announced, like today it was.

See... we don't know that the DOJ is actually investigating anything. Barr wrote a memo saying that the DOJ could investigate, which is certainly newsworthy, but there's no evidence that any DOJ investigations have actually started.

Some may say that the point of this memo is to trick people like you into thinking that investigations have started. It may have worked.

But look, you said:

Tomorrow will be a big day to see what the trump admin will be providing as evidence

Tomorrow has come and gone now and the Trump admin has produced dick. And I assure you, it's because they don't have dick -- Trump is a bullshitter, and you're falling for his bullshit.

Maybe I'm wrong, but my question is, if the dust settles on this election and the Trump admin never produces anything, will you question how you got duped?

See... we don't know that the DOJ is actually investigating anything. Barr wrote a memo saying that the DOJ could investigate, which is certainly newsworthy, but there's no evidence that any DOJ investigations have actually started.

Some may say that the point of this memo is to trick people like you into thinking that investigations have started. It may have worked.

But look, you said:

Tomorrow has come and gone now and the Trump admin has produced dick. And I assure you, it's because they don't have dick -- Trump is a bullshitter, and you're falling for his bullshit.

Maybe I'm wrong, but my question is, if the dust settles on this election and the Trump admin never produces anything, will you question how you got duped?

No, I will allow the process afforded to the president to unfold and if they feel there’s something worth investigating, go at it. No ones been duped, no matter how many times you ask that.

Side car to the Greg Panduh debate.

Perhaps we can now drop the 'both sides' equivalence and admit why the US cities boarded-up last week? Fears of looting and arson were only if Trump got re-elected. A self questioning left should reflect here: Are you happy about having become the 'side' of implicit, expected violence?

Side car to the Greg Panduh debate.

Perhaps we can now drop the 'both sides' equivalence and admit why the US cities boarded-up last week? Fears of looting and arson were only if Trump got re-elected. A self questioning left should reflect here: Are you happy about having become the 'side' of implicit, expected violence?

No, no one without a severely unbiased opinion is naive enough to think this kind of action is not possible out of both sides. Human nature doesn't suddenly change because people are on the far opposite side of the other nut jobs.

No, no one without a severely unbiased opinion is naive enough to think this kind of action is not possible out of both sides. Human nature doesn't suddenly change because people are on the far opposite side of the other nut jobs.

Of course any side can do it.

But this time it was for the left.

If Democrats are so good at this fraud that we could somehow have it spread across multiple states in multiple ways and not get caught, then why did we lose the Senate and some House Seats?

If the fraud is so pervasive, why hasn’t any judge in any of the 10 cases so far that were brought and lost by the Trump campaign seen any of it?

Why is Trump continuing to ask his base for money to fight so-called “election fraud” when 50% of it is actually going to retire his campaign debts?

then why did we lose the Senate and some House Seats?

Yeah, if I murdered my son then why is my daughter still alive?! Debunked!

Why is Trump continuing to ask his base for money to fight so-called “election fraud” when 50% of it is actually going to retire his campaign debts?

No one cares lol