College Football thread 2021/22

Otis Nice

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m closer this way and I still hear people grumble about it. Just like people grumble about THE Ohio state. :rolleyes:

I've literally never heard anyone "grumble" about that and I've lived in central Ohio my entire life. The only ones I hear whine about it are the "I don't sportsball" folks and the folks who hate THE Ohio State University Buckeyes because they cheer for a perennially trash team.

Fuck Pedo State and their rape culture. Those faggots still embrace child molesters and turn a blind eye to their upperclassmen football players "hazing" the underclassmen

Do you think hazing hasn't happened elsewhere including your beloved FL? I don't disagree but lets not act like all college football programs are clean. FL has some nasty little secrets of their own.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’ve mentioned “Ohio State” to even people around here and I’m corrected to “THE Ohio State” but it happens way more in Ohio.

You mention it in CB and we troll you because you've flung that turd many times before. That's why you're "corrected by people around here." :lol:

It's all in good fun. The shit must fly. It goes both ways. ;)

You mention it in CB and we troll you because you've flung that turd many times before. That's why you're "corrected by people around here." :lol:

It's all in good fun. The shit must fly. It goes both ways. ;)

Wrong…. I meant MY local area. It goes deeper than CB chief.

It does? Oof. Too people-y outside CB. No thank you. Especially not down in WV.

I'm honestly shocked to hear folks in WV honestly correct you and say, "THE Ohio State University," champ.

They do, they are usually sportsball elites so they lemming what espn tells them to, lest they anger the fantasy football gods. :lol:

Do you think hazing hasn't happened elsewhere including your beloved FL? I don't disagree but lets not act like all college football programs are clean. FL has some nasty little secrets of their own.

I put "hazing" in quotations for a reason.

If you think it's OK for two men to pin down another man and tell him "you're about to get Sandusky'd" while another guy jacks off in his face or sticks his thumb up his butthole, I'm not sure what to tell you. Franklin and the folks at Pedo State did everything they could to quietly sweep it all under the rug, and everyone forgot all about it.

If you think it's OK for two men to pin down another man and tell him "you're about to get Sandusky'd" while another guy jacks off in his face or sticks his thumb up his butthole, I'm not sure what to tell you. Franklin and the folks at Pedo State did everything they could to quietly sweep it all under the rug, and everyone forgot all about it.

Where did I say that? I just said that a LOT of CFB programs have dirty little secrets. FL was just on my mind since I watched a vid talking about talented players in the 2000's and 2010's and where they are today and several involved FL players under Urban's tenure and after. Also, let's not leave tOSU (that was for gill ;) ) got tattoos so they're pretty bad fellas too. Just stated other programs have a lot of crap that has happened, some has been blown out of proportion, and some hasn't received the reporting it should have. What about Peyton Manning while in college? Nobody seems to remember or care about any accusations there either.

Also you claimed they "still embrace child molesters". Do they? Did they "embrace" them then? I honestly don't know. I don't follow PedoSU that closely. Of course I heard when shit went down but that's it. Maybe they do. I just haven't continued to research it.

Where did I say that? I just said that a LOT of CFB programs have dirty little secrets. FL was just on my mind since I watched a vid talking about talented players in the 2000's and 2010's and where they are today and several involved FL players under Urban's tenure and after. Also, let's not leave tOSU (that was for gill ;) ) got tattoos so they're pretty bad fellas too. Just stated other programs have a lot of crap that has happened, some has been blown out of proportion, and some hasn't received the reporting it should have. What about Peyton Manning while in college? Nobody seems to remember or care about any accusations there either.

Also you claimed they "still embrace child molesters". Do they? Did they "embrace" them then? I honestly don't know. I don't follow PedoSU that closely. Of course I heard when shit went down but that's it. Maybe they do. I just haven't continued to research it.

Paterno was told several times that Sandusky was diddling little kids, and he did nothing about it. Yet Pedo State fans still act like Paterno was God and could do no wrong. They make excuses for him, saying he "didn't understand" it was possible for Sandusky to do such things, so apparently it was OK for him to just stick his head in the sand.

Two of their best players a couple years back (Yetur Gross-Matos and Micah Parsons) were specifically named in the claims about sexual assault (er, I mean, "hazing") on underclassmen. Pedo State did everything they could to make those claim$ magically di$appear because they didn't want their star players getting in trouble.

Every bigtime program in college football is guilty of doing things they shouldn't, but only one is guilty of condoning sexual assault and child molestation multiple times. That's PSU.

Paterno was told several times that Sandusky was diddling little kids, and he did nothing about it. Yet Pedo State fans still act like Paterno was God and could do no wrong.

1) Fans still supporting Joe Pa's legacy, whatever it may be, and the university handling things however they are are two different things. So is it the fans still embracing child molesters b/c they honor Joe Pa or is the university actively supporting/embracing proven child molesters?

2) Didn't the university remove Joe Pa's statue post mortem? Hardly seems like they were embracing anything.

They make excuses for him, saying he "didn't understand" it was possible for Sandusky to do such things, so apparently it was OK for him to just stick his head in the sand.

Again, are we talking fans or the university itself because your initial comment was in regards to the university as it was typed.

Two of their best players a couple years back (Yetur Gross-Matos and Micah Parsons) were specifically named in the claims about sexual assault (er, I mean, "hazing") on underclassmen. Pedo State did everything they could to make those claim$ magically di$appear because they didn't want their star players getting in trouble.

I have no knowledge of this nor have I researched the case so I can't really comment and will take your word for it at this time. If the university, not just one or two individual staff members, chose to cover up known cases then I would agree that they are at fault.

Every bigtime program in college football is guilty of doing things they shouldn't, but only one is guilty of condoning sexual assault and child molestation multiple times. That's PSU.

Links?

CLOLmson.

LOL.S.U.

WiscLOLnson.

IndianLOL.

WashLOLton.

North CaroLOLnia.

More upsets at this point than I thought but I've also always thought preseason rankings were trash. Oklahoma and Oregon were close. We'll see how they do the rest of the year. We'll also see how the Buckeyes defense does the rest of the year.

The clemson/ga game was horrible...both should drop in the polls. The ga td was on a defensive td...yikes.

Ok barely beats a team it should have trounced...the announcers kept saying tulane is a good ball club..we'll see in the coming weeks.

The only real deal is bama at this point..and it kinda includes the bucks. we looked ok but again out d..wait..defense is lacking. I'm wondering how good our offense will be wo the bevy of receivers ?

The Rest of the ESPN Power Rankings

Alabama

Georgia

Ohio State

Oklahoma

Texas A&M

Cincinnati

Clemson

Oregon

Notre Dame

Florida

Iowa State