College Football thread 2021/22

Otis Nice

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the way they had been playing, the Buckeyes were only favored by 15 against Rutgers, so that should tell you a lot right there. CJ was MUCH more accurate after getting some rest. Let's just hope he stays healthy. The defense looked a hell of a lot better. I had to chuckle when Rutgers were celebrating their scores against the 2nd/3rd string Buckeye defense.

They shouldn't have any problems with Maryland and Indiana. I'm looking forward to hopefully being at the OSU/Penn St game. A game time hasn't been announced yet, but I'm hoping it's a night game and that Game Day is going to be there at the Shoe.

I don't know..bama has some chinks in it's armor and ga is beatable.

I don't feel there is an unbeatable team this year. Every game I've watched has been full of mistakes or issues. I'm waiting for Oklahoma to get exposed. They don't look like a top 10 team.

Cincy- yeah but after ND they play no one...someone above will need to lose and cincy will need to pile the points on opponents and from what they say fickell isn't like that.

I agree about the sched. That was kinda what I was alluding to, but tonight Fickell was like that. 52-3 looks good no matter who the teams are.

Thus far Cincy has won:

55-20

49-14

42-7

38-24 (against Indy)

24-13 (against ND)

52-3

Given that the rest of their sched is meh they could very well keep winning by 30-50ish points. Ridder is looking great too...against that sched.

I could see them getting in at the end of the season. How they'll do depends on the rest of the teams/season and how everyone else shakes out.

As OSU showed and others mentioned many of the top tier teams have been beaten or look very beatable.

Gonna be fun to watch this season shake out.

As I posted on FB:

The SEC has 2 teams in the top ten. The B1G has 4 with one more sitting just outside at 11. Cincy and BYU are both in the top 10.

What a time to be alive. COVID has changed everything although everything is all cynical. What goes around ebbs and flows and all that.

Yeah I'll just say this college football season is probably the most "level" playing field I've maybe ever seen in college football. Especially in the playoff era for sure.

Very interested and a lot of Chaos to come in the coming weeks. Nowhere near a clear picture of what the playoff might look like.

Yeah I'll just say this college football season is probably the most "level" playing field I've maybe ever seen in college football. Especially in the playoff era for sure.

Very interested and a lot of Chaos to come in the coming weeks. Nowhere near a clear picture of what the playoff might look like.

giphy.gif?cid=790b761102a4c7175d9c54301574187b8959548f4f02da07&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Wouldn’t it be crazy if tOSU and Cincinnati both in the playoffs?

Watched the Texas A&M game, I was convinced that Alabama will win but thanked to their quick score they left enough time for the A&M to come around and win the game. The whole second half was all ‘bama. ‘Bama will be top eight, which is BS but it’s a “quality lost”

Would love to hear what the experts have to say about ‘bama lost, lol