Another reason NOT to live in Cailfornia

Mace1647545504

I was at Craft Sports last week in Naples, ‘mirin the JDM goodness and talking with the gen manager. He said that the owner was looking for a US location and quickly ruled out California after seeing the regs and business hurdles he would have to jump through, ended up setting up shop in FL.

https://www.craftsportsjdm.com/

I personally don’t have a problem with the politics in CA...but I can certainly appreciate reading the tea leaves to see where a state can start going increasingly anti-Motorsports. Disappointing to assign so much blame on different Industries when the real and current problems come from overseas countries.

I personally don’t have a problem with the politics in CA....

If you thought UA not letting you have an RV that you paid for and paid taxes on sitting on your own property that you paid for and paid taxes on....oof. Just...don't.

they have it already..turkey bacon

This. Bacon is only bacon if it's bacon. "Turkey bacon" or "tofu bacon" or "foreskin bacon" or whatever is not bacon. It's an imposter. Bacon is bacon. It needs nothing proceeding it. Anything else is a lie.