Who knows 2023 Z06 pre order???

STEVE-O

So with the 26th around the corner and production being pushed until 2023

Does anyone know how or IF you can pre order a 2023 Z06?

I have never bought a new car and have never looked at a pre order for one but I am at a financial place and have decided if possible a 2023 Z06 will be the one for me to pull the trigger on

With production being pushed the actual information online is so scattered and not helpful

Anyone have experience here and if at this point in our weird economy time if I wanted to pre order one will it even be possible ??

I'm guessing this would be a good place to start! [emoji1787]

7b544743cae83ea102c3e0e47743a9c1.jpg

Yes , however a lot of people already have pre orders in as it was going to be a 2022 production car. So with that being pushed I am curious how that effects anyone does the 2023 pre order

Yes , however a lot of people already have pre orders in as it was going to be a 2022 production car. So with that being pushed I am curious how that effects anyone does the 2023 pre order

The 22 orders will get the first run and they’ll likely add 23 orders to the end of the queue. If it’s a batch or limited run, “extra” orders will get bumped to the next.

The 22 orders will get the first run and they’ll likely add 23 orders to the end of the queue. If it’s a batch or limited run, “extra” orders will get bumped to the next.

That is what I assumed would happen but haven’t herd anything or read anything yet on when you can actually place a order for a 2023 .. which I don’t mind waiting for and understand that it could easily actually become 2024 before delivery lol

That is what I assumed would happen but haven’t herd anything or read anything yet on when you can actually place a order for a 2023 .. which I don’t mind waiting for and understand that it could easily actually become 2024 before delivery lol

The dealers can answer these questions. They’ll know when the info is released if they will run extra for “22” orders, they’ll make a double run for all orders of 22+23 or whatever

From what I saw C8 convertibles going for after owners took delivery…there will definitely be a market to make money on a used C8 Z06 until there’s a few thousand on the streets. Can’t go wrong.

Considering the performance you get for $150k, especially with the rare and even more exceedingly expensive competition, I would agree that it’s good money spent to order a C8 Z06.

Hold it or flip it, it’s a good buy.

^^^^^ this...who would have thunk that buying a new c8..hold on to it for a few months then adding 20-30k to it and having buyers clamor for it would be a thing??

Yep and I am betting on the fact the same thing I’d nit even bigger gains will be had for the zo6

I’m the first on 1 list and 2nd on another dealers list in another state. As soon as I know something, I’ll post it here. It’ll be a shit show, you can believe that.

full on expect that,

If I get the order I fully expect to not see it until 2024 haha

Thought about figuring out how to order a Bronco now that they have the Sasquatch package w/MT. Looks difficult to even figure out how to order, then you'll have to wait probably 1-2 years. I'm good.

The work seems more likely to be worth it for something actually special like a C8 Z06.

I saw a 2 door Bronco out in the wild, not bad at all. It would make OJ proud!!
Same, I wasn't impressed with the smaller one at all, but I really liked the look of the one I saw on 270.9102d7f9f54edbd868d41c2329f1528f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I saw a 2 door Bronco out in the wild, not bad at all. It would make OJ proud!!

I like smaller cars, feel like the 2 door would be just about perfect.

9102d7f9f54edbd868d41c2329f1528f.jpg

I'm all kinds of confused. I thought you might be working, like you were in road construction. But then your info says elevator mechanic and I don't see many elevators on the side of major highways. So I have to think you were just hanging out there.

My neighbor bought a brand new base bronco 4 door. So far I have seen it in every configuration (top up/down, doors off/on) while I walk the dog. I really like it, at least as much as a JLU wrangler.

I was in the Meijer on H-R road last night and saw a new Bronco 4 door with plastic over the window. Car was still on temp tags. Couldn't help but think did someone break into it? or did it fail open? Considering the recalls related to the top I am curious.

I like smaller cars, feel like the 2 door would be just about perfect.

I'm all kinds of confused. I thought you might be working, like you were in road construction. But then your info says elevator mechanic and I don't see many elevators on the side of major highways. So I have to think you were just hanging out there.

Hahaha, nope I was driving.

If you have to take the 270 south >70 east exit you'll understand.