Looking for a NE Ohio route to 555, next weekend

InyaAzz

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DTC ride is still on, I'll be riding around the Midwest side of the state.

Oh 'ye of little faith....You should've never doubted! :p

A week is ample time to nail down that clusterfu@k ;)

Kevin, pull your panties out of your crack. Are you adverse to getting up early?Just pretend it's work and hit the highway @ 8.

I haven't heard from Tod... so i have to assume he's not coming. Kevin, let me know definitely if you plan on coming or not, so we know if we need to wait for you guys.

Edited by InyaAzz

Well when you said you were going to head out early on Sat. I assumed it would be around 8-9am which would still make it a 6-7am departure for me to even get to Cbus and a little longer to get to Zanesville (2.5+ hours). So hitting the highway at 8 is doable but it will take several hours just to get down to a meeting point. Besides, do you know what kind of highway patrols are going to be out this weekend!?!? Zipping down will not be possible.

Again, I'm going to talk to John this afternoon and see what's up. I'll call you on my way home from the east side.

Oh....sorry for not calling ya back last night.

Well when you said you were going to head out early on Sat. I assumed it would be around 8-9am which would still make it a 6-7am departure for me to even get to Cbus and a little longer to get to Zanesville (2.5+ hours). So hitting the highway at 8 is doable but it will take several hours just to get down to a meeting point. Besides, do you know what kind of highway patrols are going to be out this weekend!?!? Zipping down will not be possible.

Again, I'm going to talk to John this afternoon and see what's up. I'll call you on my way home from the east side.

I used a "R1Crusher to English" translator so I can read your post.

Whaaa whaaa whaaa saturday whaa whaa highway whaa whaa cops whaa whaa.

Where is that R1Crusher that wheelied past the cops in the ditch last year after he got his bike tuned ? That guy was awesome !!!!

How about this, if you need more time to get down to columbus Udell, Randy and I will drink more tonight so that it takes us longer to get up in the morning. If you want to bring you bike down in your truck or trailer I can provide a place to park it. Let me know what you would need to make this happen and I will see what I can do

Yeah..I feel you. And not in a ghey way. No worries. Just txt me if you're gonna make it or not. Right now I'll just assume no one is coming down unless I hear otherwise.

I used a "R1Crusher to English" translator so I can read your post.

Whaaa whaaa whaaa saturday whaa whaa highway whaa whaa cops whaa whaa.

Where is that R1Crusher that wheelied past the cops in the ditch last year after he got his bike tuned ? That guy was awesome !!!!

How about this, if you need more time to get down to columbus Udell, Randy and I will drink more tonight so that it takes us longer to get up in the morning. If you want to bring you bike down in your truck or trailer I can provide a place to park it. Let me know what you would need to make this happen and I will see what I can do

That guy is still awesome, but I think you might have missed a couple doses of your meds there son. Also, no trailer queens here...we ride!

But you can still have a few more for me and get up a little later for sure.

Yeah..I feel you. And not in a ghey way. No worries. Just txt me if you're gonna make it or not. Right now I'll just assume no one is coming down unless I hear otherwise.

I talked to John briefly this morning and I think he is still OK with whatever. I will firm up our intentions late this afternoon and shoot you a call. That is if you're not getting leg humped by the medicated one above.

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier. I went to the track day at Mid-Ohio last night. I fall down go boom. I'm okay just sore and my neck hurts. I'm surprised the guys haven't started making fun of me yet in the other thread.

I know it's late to make plans but honestly right now I'm 50/50 on going. Give me a few more hours if you can. I will know 100% no later than 9:00 tonight possibly by 7:00. If we need to meet farther east to accommodate John that’s fine with me but that would probably have us taking the highway down to Zanesville instead of 83 and 60.

If I do go my plans were to leave from Circle K at 82 & 83 at 9:00 AM. Meet Inya and his crew in Zanesville at 11:30 at the gas station that is southeast of the 70 & 60 exchange.

Oh snap. I hope you didn't do too much damage. Sounds like the body is OK...what about the baby?!?! OMG did you kill the baby?!?! OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!

No problem Tod..if nobody comes, we'll just start out earlier. Just let me know sometime tonight before we start drinking. :) I probably won't get to CBus till around 10 tonight.

I think John and I are out for this trip. It's just a lot of time wasted going down and back to not spend on some fun roads rather than all highway down.

Sorry fellas, maybe another time when we can all plan on spending the night down there like Inya and folks.

83 to 16, 16 to 60, 60 to 208, 208 to 666, 666 back to 60. Meet Inya and crew in Zanesville for 555 down to the river. No highway except for 16. Come on let's go play, don't waste a good weather day. We can come home the same way or head across 26 to 800. I can keep us off the highway.

OK...he must be down for the night. I'll get up early enough to get the bike back together and allow time for him to meet at your location to try and make the trip.

Call me in the morning, I should be up in time and ready to ride regardless of going or not.

440-773-6001