Uncle Punk's new bike guessing game

Uncle Punk

Time for everyone's favorite guessing game. I picked it up Monday and will have the break-in miles completed by Wednesday. Rode to the bucket today and will do the same tomorrow. There is a lot of water in the Coshocton area. As of today the 83 warnings are real but the 93 warnings weren't.

BMW adv something or Maybe a Moto Morini but with his wealth and stature I will stick with a BMW.😁

Edited by B-Mac

24 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Do I need to call Sills and ask them what you bought?

They have had my SXR since last July on consignment, they own it now. I expected that you had been there since July and they told you what I was getting.

The answer is almost posted just not in the correct order.

2 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

They have had my SXR since last July on consignment, they own it now. I expected that you had been there since July and they told you what I was getting.

The answer is almost posted just not in the correct order.

Wow, that is some picky shit. I gave Danimal my car guess, he was further off than GPaw was.

M 1000 XR

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Wow, that is some picky shit. I gave Danimal my car guess, he was further off than GPaw was.

M 1000 XR

And if I was being too picky I would have been a dick and insisted on M1000XR Competition. I'm just sunshine and rainbows, not a picky dick.

2 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

And if I was being too picky I would have been a dick and insisted on M1000XR Competition. I'm just sunshine and rainbows, not a picky dick.

BMW says you don't know the correct way to type your bikes model.

Screenshot_20240424-193120.png

Edited by Tonik