5/23 ride

conn-e-rot

I think that is the map I just made up the other day for the N.E. group. It was made in about 10 min. and can be shortened and lengthened at the groups will. Unless Conn-e-rot is set on it. I think it would be nice and make a long day but the mileage isn't really that bad. Map says 255 and with getting back into our neck of the woods might add a 100 so maybe 355. I"m down, I did more than that on Friday and Sunday witch total something like 790. We can work it out. Lets just try to get a good time for everyone.

That ride is pretty much identical to the route another friend of mine with the motard wanted to take. I'm willing to do it and I'll see if he is game. I'll send him a note now so he can maybe plan it. So if the weather cooperates next Saturday the 30th lets try and do it. I'll clean the dust off my motorcycle camera and if we find a decent stretch of road maybe we can take some video clips.

Sounds like a plan and maybe we can get some more people to join in this one.

So far the weather is looking perfect this Saturday. Hopefully it doesn't change like usual. Are people still thinking about doing this ride this Saturday?

The forecast looks promising still. You guys have an idea in your head when you want to meet up. I'm assuming earlier the better. Me and "Lost" can meet at the BP right off the Vrooman exit and buzz the freeway or whatever to meet up. You guys wrangle anyone else up or is it just us 3 again? I have two maybes so far but nothing definite.

Maybe if I get my bike back and ready by then? I might be interested. I would be coming from the west side so what time are you thinking of meeting?

Still trying to get a consensus. I'm sure the others will chime in sometime later today.

I'm still in. I would guess we would meet at something like 10-11am. It all depends on where everyone is coming from and how early everyone gets moving.

Yeah depends on everyone else. It don't bother me I'm an early riser. So I could even do 8 or 9 if need be.

Alright all! Now's the time to speak up. The ride that is advertised as 5/23 is this Saturday 5/30. We are going to Pa. Here is another link about it if you missed. It is going to be an all day ride and have spirited points and cruising points. We will follow the map as close as possible. I am hoping if we make good time we can look for a cut through to avoid route 6 deep in the ride. There has to be some other roads over that way that have to be fun. Something off 666. But it all depend on you guys and time.

I plan on meeting rslocum around 8 and getting to the 90 and 7 around 9. If anyone wants to join in make it known.

Many of the Svrider crew are headed down to the Gap at the beginning of the week. The one guy that showed interest hasn't chimed in lately so I'm guessing he is a no go.

As of right now it's 2 of of us and I think I can go out on a limb and say 3. But I really don't know for sure.

Edited by Lost1888

Alright all! Now's the time to speak up. The ride that is advertised as 5/23 is this Saturday 5/30. We are going to Pa. Here is another link about it if you missed. It is going to be an all day ride and have spirited points and cruising points. We will follow the map as close as possible. I am hoping if we make good time we can look for a cut through to avoid route 6 deep in the ride. There has to be some other roads over that way that have to be fun. Something off 666. But it all depend on you guys and time.

I plan on meeting rslocum around 8 and getting to the 90 and 7 around 9. If anyone wants to join in make it known.

Many of the Svrider crew are headed down to the Gap at the beginning of the week. The one guy that showed interest hasn't chimed in lately so I'm guessing he is a no go.

As of right now it's 2 of of us and I think I can go out on a limb and say 3. But I really don't know for sure.

Sounds good to me. If anything comes up give me a ring if not I'll see ya at 8 at the BP Vrooman exit.