a simple question....

mace

Lmao. Hey, I never denied being a nerd. And anyway, I spent several years in a viking-metal band-- I dig the mythology.

picture.php?albumid=531&pictureid=6204

How many other black dudes do you know with a Thor's Hammer tattoo?

:D

And I'll fuck a liger up, no shit.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a GOOD head design, a SOHC, or cam in block setup and some liquid cooling HD could easily catch up, maybe not to todays standards, but to at least the late 90's. Wht they should do is copy the LSx cylinder head. It's a work of art. In automotive terms it's pure sex. the best cylinder heads ever produced, they flow like mad at low lift, and high (low lift is what really counts, the valve is at half lift 2x and only at peak lift for a millionth of a second, something like 90% of the air injested into the clyinder happens below 1/2 lift, think about that) they have exceptional swirl, the air enters the cylinder in a tornado vortex, spiraling down, and as the piston comes back up it squishes this tonado making it go even faster untill the plug fires, which on a the LSx 2v head is right at the top outside of the tornado making a perfect burn. 4v heads don't do this, infact they prohibit this, the plug is smack dead in the center of a dead spot and it really can't be moved, and up untill about 5k rpms they are nororiously inefficient. they have shitty emmissions, and due to low speed filling issues, make much less tq.

HD could capitalize on this making a high tq low speed motor, which for a cruiser would be ideal. and as much as I love to race, there's millions of people out there who just want to turn the key and go.

Okay this is long, no one is gonna read it, i'm done. :violin:

Not only did I read it, I came three times.

LSX 4tw

I have some fun with HDs and HD riders, basically on the premise that the bike clings to the past instead of moving into the present and making plans for the future. Nothing personal. I've owned some Hondas, Kaws, Suzukis, Even a few Yamahas. I've got to say all treated me well. I've owned 2 Hds and they were ok for me. Now I'm bored with the mfrs stuff so I go out on crazy projects