Tonight....Bike Night...Please Come!!

Sara_Rides

TRUST ME...The OHIO permit written test is like COMMON SENSE!! I told a kid who has NEVER been on a bike before like a few different "ODD" things, and he passed with no problems...It truly is commom sense....Study for 30 minutes MAX..... So go to bike night and study later!

It really was pretty easy. I made it back from Baaaassston but not gonna be able to make it to Hooters tonight,

mama needs some love :sex: since I've been gone :p

sara make sure you post your scores when your done.

Do they tell me my score? If it's horrible I'll be embarassed and wont post it...lol, but if it truly is common sense (I hope) then I should be fine...just to be safe I'm going to stay in and study...I'll post my scores if you promise you wont make fun of me :) lol

Do they tell me my score? If it's horrible I'll be embarassed and wont post it...lol, but if it truly is common sense (I hope) then I should be fine...just to be safe I'm going to stay in and study...I'll post my scores if you promise you wont make fun of me :) lol

It is all computerized....They tell u each time if you get one right or wrong... Ur allowed to miss a certain number, and if u have less number of questions less than u are allowed to miss it just ends the test and u pass...

Back from Hooters Hillard. Lots of bikes there tonight. Lot was near full. A dozen or so of O-R? Not sure. But was fun. Still owe Zero a beer or two. Stupid freeway was stopped from downtown to the West. Had to zig 5th and Trabue to go West. Was ok. No rain.

Back from Hooters Hillard. Lots of bikes there tonight. Lot was near full. A dozen or so of O-R? Not sure. But was fun. Still owe Zero a beer or two. Stupid freeway was stopped from downtown to the West. Had to zig 5th and Trabue to go West. Was ok. No rain.

Sorry I missed you tonight Tom, and yeah, traffic sucked earlier..

Maybe Sunday again on the east side?

Oops, this is Zero, forgot to log her out first...

Edited by Sara_Rides
dumbass...

were i online much today i might have caught this post. sarah, i had to skip several questions, but it is better to skip than to get it wrong. there are some questions on there from the regular driving test too. i just got my ohio liscense two weeks before so its all new to me. i hate we can't flip a bitch in this state.

as for bike nights at hooters -- i would so love to go with my husband. he would ride his bike, but i would never ride mine at night, esp. since i know i'd be drinking. im just not there yet. im too new and only have a permit. what is the protocol for o-r socializing without your bike? it kind of defeats the initial purpose.

were i online much today i might have caught this post. sarah, i had to skip several questions, but it is better to skip than to get it wrong. there are some questions on there from the regular driving test too. i just got my ohio liscense two weeks before so its all new to me. i hate we can't flip a bitch in this state.

as for bike nights at hooters -- i would so love to go with my husband. he would ride his bike, but i would never ride mine at night, esp. since i know i'd be drinking. im just not there yet. im too new and only have a permit. what is the protocol for o-r socializing without your bike? it kind of defeats the initial purpose.

You're not allowed to talk, no bike no friends...sorry :violin:

You're not allowed to talk, no bike no friends...sorry :violin:

Oh, don't listen to him!! For Heave's sake! I asked the same question and everyone said just cage it...fir bike night it's more about socializing it's not like they're riding around the parking lot...I wont be able to ride after dark either (technically) lol....so I'll probably have to ride bitch with Zero for a while....I've never been to a bike night before, but I think it would be great for the women to come with their men...I want to meet the women from the site too...but just cause you aren't riding doesn't mean you can't go....that's just crazy!!

...but i would never ride mine at night, esp. since i know i'd be drinking. im just not there yet...

+1 Drinking and riding is a bad idea anytime (in my opinion), the two are really really a bad combination, yet plenty of people do it! :o

Several hundred every Wednesday night @ QS&L for example.

Edited by SWing'R

sorry I didn't make it out.... (like I was missed or anything) I just wasn't feeling good enough to ride tonight.... maybe make it out sunday, if I can get things done around the house...

That's cool, Zero and I didn't make it either...but next time we get out, you are more than welcome to buy him a beer or two ;) I'm taking my permit test tomorrow and picking up my bike, that was more important than getting out to bike night, besides, I guess we're all making up for it by getting together on Sunday

That's cool, Zero and I didn't make it either...but next time we get out, you are more than welcome to buy him a beer or two ;) I'm taking my permit test tomorrow and picking up my bike, that was more important than getting out to bike night, besides, I guess we're all making up for it by getting together on Sunday

maybe I'll feel up to riding on sunday.... If so I'll see ya there...:D

Are you not feeling well? :( We're gonna try to make it...as long as we can con a grandma into watching the little one!

I'm diabetic, and my sugar has been rollercoasting lately.... so when I feel like crap it's usually a good idea to stay off the bike, cause I get light headed and dizzy at times, it wouldn't be good to ride and get dizzy and fall off the thing at 70 mph....

I'm diabetic, and my sugar has been rollercoasting lately.... so when I feel like crap it's usually a good idea to stay off the bike, cause I get light headed and dizzy at times, it wouldn't be good to ride and get dizzy and fall off the thing at 70 mph....

Yea, probably not a good idea...take care of yourself and hopefully we'll see you out on Sunday

it wouldn't be good to ride and get dizzy and fall off the thing at 70 mph....

You're absolutely right, especially considering if you were actually going 70 mph, that would mean you're running WOT in top gear.. :D

You're absolutely right, especially considering if you were actually going 70 mph, that would mean you're running WOT in top gear.. :D

ha,ha very funny Motha f'r!!! actually it tops out around 100 mph.... :D:p

I have been wanting to get out and ride. The dyno has been so busy. I feel like I can not take time for some fun. Today alone was a 14 hr day. I must say I am thankful considering the number of people who are out of work these days. I hope those looking for work will find it soon.

Thinking Dynoday sunday then maybe hit Classics bike night briefly on the way back. If Im gonna be out on the bike, might as well make it worth it lol.

DTMBrian, anytime you wanna come south and hit some back roads Im always DTF out here man. Quiet and pretty solid routes. RC51 can attest.