Hello- Just looking for rides

stargazer

Found the website, looked like a good place to try and find a few guys that like to ride. A lot of my friends ride Harleys, but, I do not. All I got to ride is a '99 Busa. Unfortunately, I am part Neanderthal and my kid isn't here to help me load a pic, so it'll have to wait. Me and a buddy enjoy some pretty good rides, just looking for a few more riders. That's about it. I live in Wilmington, so drop a line. I'll try to check this page regularly. L8R.

You're old compared to a 25 year old - it's all relative ;)

The kids remark gave it away - dating yourself.

I'm an '03 'busa owner, my brother has an '02, and I'm trying to get my ol' man to sell his Buell and either finish up the CBX's he's working on, or get a 'busa with us. Good to see that your Japanese faith hasn't been shaken by the Harley crew.

Edited by JRMMiii

I'm 44. I've had my scoot for 3 years this past March, bought it used off a buddy with 6200 on the odo. I got 21,400 on it now. Blk/grey, lowered, hindle pipe, PM wheels, pwr. comm. cycle cat triple and bars, brembos in the front, pleated seat geared down a tooth. Rode it to LAconia, N.H last summer. About a 1000 miles the first day, 3200 that week. Got a set of LSL rear sets for it, they look nice, but the stockers are a little more comfortable for us "old guys."

What kind of riding do you do on that big heavy bike? How GD old are you anyhow. I'm 51 years young & get down to the Dayton area every now & then (that's where I was born & bred). My last time through there was last week on my way back from Deals Gap. I decided why quit at 440 miles so I highway droned back up north here & made it a 640 mile day. I have a nephew who did the trip to Dayton with me & he is spending the summer there. Do you have any recommendations for twisties in the Wilmington area or are the roads prettymuch straight lines?