SUNDAY JUNE 7th Dayton ride?

NinjaNick

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a helmet she can use/have until she finds one she wants to invest in. It's a full face green black and silver. But I'd rather she have something on her pretty head. :pAnd what size shoes does she wear...?

I appreciate the offer with the helmet, but she has one. She wears a 6 1/2 in shoes. I wouldn't let her get on the bike without a helmet, but she was adamant that she didn't want any other gear... that was until she went for a fun little ride in the twisties. She decided that gear is necessary.

PM me about shoes... if you're close in size maybe I can buy them off you for her.

Well..With all that said.....I will say....

... I got air....and nearly poo'd my pants.

LMAO! :lol: That sharp, steep, hill is INSANE. I've gotten use to it though since I've ridden it since '04. There's still times though that I push it too much and realize I shouldn't have because AIR is a big pucker factor for sure man. :lol:

well beside's the "issues" we encountered i sure had a blast. can't wait till it can happen again. it was nice meeting all you guys and gals.

That fucktard that threw the bottle should been beat. I was behind the Duc when it came flying, crazy shit.

Wish we coulda got someone on the ground videoing everyone going over the JUMP LOL I know i got some good air and so did the Daytona in front of me. A little unexpected but fun!!

well beside's the "issues" we encountered i sure had a blast. can't wait till it can happen again. it was nice meeting all you guys and gals.

That fucktard that threw the bottle should been beat. I was behind the Duc when it came flying, crazy shit.

Wish we coulda got someone on the ground videoing everyone going over the JUMP LOL I know i got some good air and so did the Daytona in front of me. A little unexpected but fun!!

I wish I could've seen the look on your guys' group that went over that hill. :lol: Atleast everything turned out great and you got an OH SHIT story to tell. :cool:

I appreciate the offer with the helmet, but she has one. She wears a 6 1/2 in shoes. I wouldn't let her get on the bike without a helmet, but she was adamant that she didn't want any other gear... that was until she went for a fun little ride in the twisties. She decided that gear is necessary.

PM me about shoes... if you're close in size maybe I can buy them off you for her.

sometimes you just gotta say NO! My wife tries to pull the no helmet crap cuz it'll mess up her hair or some BS so i just tell her were driving then. After a few close calls i have had there is no way i'll let her on without gear!

:D That was a nice little hill.

My dad and I had a good time riding and meeting all of you. I'll get some LED's in his brake lights ASAP, I had no idea they are so dim.

Those cyclists were a bunch of fucks, I can't believe some dick through a water bottle.

hey fusion are there any vids that will be posted up on this? just curious

I've got 2 hours worth to go through I think. There's an annoying clicking like sound in the vids too that took me like 20 mins to figure out it had come from one of the mount screws bouncing off my windscreen. I'll go through them and see what I can pull out that's worth posting and sharing.

LMAO! :lol: That sharp, steep, hill is INSANE. I've gotten use to it though since I've ridden it since '04. There's still times though that I push it too much and realize I shouldn't have because AIR is a big pucker factor for sure man. :lol:

Yeah, that was extra fun 2-up. I thought Brooke was going to kill me. Turns out that was "fun" WTF!?!

I've got 2 hours worth to go through I think. There's an annoying clicking like sound in the vids too that took me like 20 mins to figure out it had come from one of the mount screws bouncing off my windscreen. I'll go through them and see what I can pull out that's worth posting and sharing.

sounds good to me.. i wanna see it so i can see what im doin right or wrong and all that good stuff.. still getting used to the twisties.. not to many of those in in jersey

yea i got some good video...but didn't get the last bit of the ride with the "big air" (i was expecting it, so the starfish was fine)

whats a good free easy vid editing program?

nice meeting some new people.....good times.....cept the fawking bicycles!

I learned my lesson on that hill when I almost looped the bike because I tried to wheelie over it. It felt like I did a 12 o clock and the front slamed down hard. Now I know it comming.

In many ways, I'm glad I was in the back, alone. On some of those curves, I let out some squeals that were rather high-pitched, even for me.

sometimes you just gotta say NO! My wife tries to pull the no helmet crap cuz it'll mess up her hair or some BS so i just tell her were driving then. After a few close calls i have had there is no way i'll let her on without gear!

Well.. I ride my OWN bike, but there's a giant black US Marine in my house that has threatened to forcibly confiscate my bike keys/battery if I even had the appearance of trying to ride without the proper gear. Since I come up to his waist, I don't stand much chance in a fight:p so I just take the path of least resistance and wear my shit LOL

Well.. I ride my OWN bike, but there's a giant black US Marine in my house that has threatened to forcibly confiscate my bike keys/battery if I even had the appearance of trying to ride without the proper gear. Since I come up to his waist, I don't stand much chance in a fight:p so I just take the path of least resistance and wear my shit LOL

walking away pissed off beats a ambulance ride any day.