ride starter

krzwhtman

Saturday is Fight Night in the Flats, and a guy I used to train with is the co main event, so I'm out for Sat...unless it's like between now and 4ish.

where are they boxing in the flats? did not know they do down there. havent seen a good fight since the old navy gym , or one of the local trainers. besides the arenas.

where are they boxing in the flats? did not know they do down there. havent seen a good fight since the old navy gym , or one of the local trainers. besides the arenas.

It's MMA, at the Nautica Pavilion. It's the biggest show in Ohio, besides UFC when it comes into town. I trained at Rising Dragon until I ran my bike into a tree last year. There should be some good fights...the best of the best are usually at this show.

Check it out:

http://www.naafs.tv

Today is out for me..I totally forgot about the fight, but tomorrow I might be heading down 60 to Coshocton and back up 83. I'll let you know.

Nice meet in the two of you guys. We will have to get together again and ride some better roads. It was nice to get out for a little today and enjoy the great weather.

was a good ride with lost and think screen name was cleve something (dave) . rode till 10 or so , i ran home wife did not mind me riding more :) West 6th has penty of hot chiquita's last night , bunch of us that used to meet up in the flats wound up meeting up on w. 6th . cleveland riding is not as bright as it uses to be ... but its looking up. was out till about 4 am .... im getting old. lol used to always end at 7

On a side note . Bud that has a 2000 busa picked up the 09 Yamaha Raider . EVERY Sport Bike that passed us last bight acted like we were punks and wanted to race .... told him hes gonna have to get a HVBUSA2 plate . his bike was in break-in so i had to fight the need . no sence in leaving him behind . Cruisers usually are not my style , but after the next sport . i think ill be ready for the 2 bike thing. is a nice bike.

Sunday Canton area ride. There's a thread out there.

If I didn't have kids sitting at home, I'd ride out to the flats and hang all night tonight. Alas, responsibilities call. Grocery shopping and what not. I'm gonna butter the kids up on Fri and Sat, so when I'm gone all day Sunday they can't complain.

I'm going to be going up to the car show in Solon again today. I should be there around 6 and stay for 1/2 hr. to 45 min. Then I'm going to go ride around Geauga county and go home. I only have a couple hours to ride. The car show just gives me somewhere to stop and something to look at.

Well this is what you missed. If your into this kind of thing.

100_38982.jpg

100_38962.jpg

100_38892.jpg

100_38902.jpg

100_38882.jpg

I didn't take many pics of cars but here are 3 that caught my eye.

100_38952.jpg

100_38942.jpg

100_38922.jpg

Then I stopped at Nestle world headquarters to take a pic I wanted.

100_39012.jpg

Here is all the pics. Feel free to check them out.

http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t132/mdnd777/Car%20shows%2009/

Edited by Lost1888

Nice pictures.... lots of bikes up there!

Nothing like QSL maybe 100 -150 at any given time. I got there at 6 and was back on the road at 6:45 and there were still bikes and cars pulling in. From what I was told there are times when they have to turn people away because they run out of space. The lot is not small by any means either. I've been told it is one of the most active weekly car shows in the Cleveland area. I don't have an opinion. All I have ever been to is Anne Belle's and this and this is 5x the size of Anne Belle's with some cars that are pretty sick.

Dude I'm not much of a Ford fan but they do have some Bad ass Stangs up there.